1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Use the .bat file that comes with Oxide as an example.

2. do i put it somewhere?

3. Hey, this problem just sparked for me on my rust server, I was flying at the time and then I fell, I got confused so I tried to turn it back on so I can fly again, It didnt work. I can spawn things in but cant use godmode as I tested that with a heli. The only basic admin thing I can do is spawn items.

I have also set myself as owner, have I done something wrong?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2017
  4. Hi, please help :/
    Who can say me why no clip is automatically activated when I appear in the game when I am administrator or moderator (AuthLevel 2 & 1 ) ?
    Are there any customized settings that do that?

5. How to remove a bind ? :)

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

bind g ""

g being the key you want to unbind.

7. Don't need it for the moment but if I need I know how to remove now, thanks :)

8. same problem did the "Bind "l" noclip" made no difference at all

but interestingly it works on my pc no problem it doesnt work in my laptop???

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2017
  9. im not sure i understand it right ..Normally bind l noclip would work on both devices. I think u have set the bind on the laptop not correctly.

10. what do you do to find out what authlevel you are or how to change it because im stuck

11. I think the best way to check is to type in console, "status {playername or steamid}" then get the authlevel. Use removemoderator or removeowner to set their authlevel back to 0. Here's a good link
    Admin and moderators in Rust | Oxide

12. yup im not admin smh i dont get it i did it all the way it says to do it but i removed owner

13. i dont get it im still not able to get access i am following the instructions and still same deal

14. ownerid "{your-steamid}" then type in console server.writecfg to save it to the cfg file. Then rejoin the server, you should now have access.

15. Admin how to float ??

16. "noclip" in your ingame console you can also bind it for example "bind L noclip"

17. this is b.s i do this everytime and it wont give it to me the right way//. i can take snapshot it says in the file im added as ownerGyazo - 849f7fb1b6edf27c1f099d8b2f277313.png i dont get it.. when i first made a server 3 days ago it worked but i had to redo my computer as i had an issue w it and now i get this when i make it and put me in as owner

18. You are using the wrong steamid can you not see that you added this id to being an admin 76561197960287930 when it should be this one 76561198335042546

So in rcon do this
    removeowner 76561197960287930
    then
    server.writecfg
    then
    ownerid 76561198335042546 "Dominator" "Owner"
    then
    server.writecfg
    then relog if in game

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2017
  19. update for bingind key
    input.bind 1 "noclip"