No building for tool cupboard!

What could be the cause?

Thanks in advance people!

2. Me too man.. i realy dont know what the Heck is doing so, im going mad at this
    [DOUBLEPOST=1512768155][/DOUBLEPOST]Did you notice you cant see the HP of a cupboard now unless you use the building hammer?

3. Yes.... LOL

4. unless its below 95% health u wont see the Hp unless u have a hammer in your hands
    FP doing what it does best - Ruining Rust.

5. Noticed this as well and was able to solve by removing the problematic cupboards. Not 100% sure of the cause yet, but given the dev blog description, an educated guess is this happens if you have some TCs on the map that don't follow the new building ID association (via CopyPaste plugin, for example).

You can tell a TC is causing this problem if you "use" it in-game and notice they do not have an inventory like the new ones do, and/or they will say "Your building is unprotected". Those will be console-spamming. Removed those old TCs and the messages stopped.

6. I just wiped my server and still having this issue.

7. Same, experienced this after the wipe update

8. Just randomly started getting spammed (non stop) with this too since the activity on the server picked up.

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

9. Same for me. I restarted my server and it stopped happening.
    I do not know if there is anything there, but it happened to me after breaking some of those new half-height walls and I take kick from the server.

10. I have same spam as vanilla server owner. If i care for everything in console would be great but thats not possible. After server start it says Loading may take a while like everytime but loads more slower. Its related to the new update i think because before i waited only haldf the time only on 1st start. Also new yellow and regualr grey stuff when server loads which i do not understand but are some kind of errors or things that do something. Also this No building for tool cupboard! message spam my console. I do not care about the spam i care because this spam is for some reason. If you understand me i mean if everytihng were ok ther wouldn`t be spam like this. No errors spam or crazy stuff if everything is ok most of the time. There is something behind every error or message in console. Thats why i need to know can break my server loose players data or glicth something.
    Thanks in advance!

11. Still having same thing

12. Same here:

Saving complete

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It has to do with old cupboards that existed in your map before the Rust update where the they changed how cupboards work.

14. I'm pretty sure I didn't create or have my server online until after the update was pushed. Things haven't been going well with my host. But that's a whole other story.

15. copy and paste pastes old cupboards into the build from old paste files. This happened to me too. after I deleted the old cupboards the spamming stopped.

update your copy and paste files with new tool cupboards

16. Are you certain? I did not experience this issue til the wipe update, and with the wipe update, I started a new map seed. There were no cupboards already up.

Restarts have not ended it.

What about buildings that were pasted from copy/paste plugin files. Could a pasted cupboard cause it?

17. I have this problem 1 of my servers

18. I got this error too, seems that a TC was placed half in a rock and when the foundations decayed the TC did not. I used "teleportany cupboard" a bunch of times until I found the TC with no foundations then used "ent kill" to remove and no more spam.
    If anyone wants to I'm sure a plugin to fix this bug would be a quickie just loop all TCs on the map and remove the ones without foundations in a very close radius.

19. having this issue aswell but I looked all around the map and couldnt find any cupboard that were missplaced in any way, neither is it any old cupboards

20. I did a few tests this morning to build a foundation with no space between it and the floor and put a tc closer to the ground when the foundation is destroyed the tc remains sorry for the traduction i m french