Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KillParadise

KillParadise Shack Builder Plugin Developer

What if maybe in the rust request section you could add prefixes like Legacy or Experimental, (Or Oxide 1 and Oxide 2). @Wulf you think people would use them though?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin Community Admin Oxide Developer

Rust Legacy isn't something we want to support forever being as it is going nowhere. Legacy has its own section right now as it will eventually be fully archived to the point where it won't be supported at all on the site anymore.

KillParadise likes this.
  3. Epixx

Epixx Wood Hoarder

What!!?!?!?? NUUUU
    How long until this happens??

4. Wulf

There isn't really any set time right now, but Legacy has no future needless to say. Most developers no longer support it, it won't be receiving any fixes, and is very limited compared to what is supported now.

5. Epixx

Epixx Wood Hoarder

Truth,
    I will be moving to Experimental myself within afew months. However i would hate to see the Legacy side fully die out, It is a small but awesome community :)

6. OandC

OandC Scavenger

Kind of a suggestion, but can we get a way to sort alphabetically? Sometimes I spend an unnecessary amount of time (skipping over) plugins when looking for their main info page.

7. Wulf

I'll probably add that and a few other options soon. :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 5, 2015 ---
    Title (A-Z) now available for Resources: http://oxidemod.org/plugins/categories/rust-experimental.24/?order=title&direction=asc

You'll see the tab at the top of whatever category you are viewing.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
  8. enims

enims Wood Hoarder

what happened to all the resources?

9. Wulf

10. enims

enims Wood Hoarder

your link doesn't do anything

11. Wulf

Could you show me what it does for you? It's been working fine for me and many others for days.

12. enims

enims Wood Hoarder

it just brings you to the regular page with the large Rust icons that show nothing. Looks like it works now...

13. Wulf

Those icons are clickable. They still need some changes done to them, but it works.

14. Loup-des-Neiges

Loup-des-Neiges Shack Builder

Hello,

You forgot to redo a section "Tools"? (For Rusty, RustAdmin etc ...)
    I know you've had an issue with the download sections. But like everything is back to normal,
    I amaze me not to see the "tools" section. ;)

15. Wulf

They're there, just no nav link to them.
    b8b760851da220e287c8f7c2df7fb1ac.png

16. enims

enims Wood Hoarder

can you change the home page where it says RESOURCES And it goes to resources to PLUGINS and have it go to plugins? That would help a lot.

17. Wulf

I'm not quite sure what you are asking for, but the Resources index is not used anymore, only Plugins.

18. enims

enims Wood Hoarder

When you go to the home page with the rust background it says resources to the top right area. If you change that to plugins...?

19. Wulf

Which homepage? rustoxide.com is not used anymore.

20. enims

enims Wood Hoarder

That would explain it then. That's the one I had in my bookmarks. Sorry about that.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 23, 2015, Original Post Date: Apr 21, 2015 ---
    Sorry to post here but I don't have access to post anywhere else and can't start a conversation with Wulf. I looked around and can't find the answer. How do I get access to post my server on the site?

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.