Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin Community Admin Oxide Developer

We've flipped the switch for the snazzy new site design! It isn't quite finished yet, and still has a good bit of work to be done, but we wanted to get it pushed live so we can get feedback and move off the default XenForo theme. If you're feeling nostalgic, you can switch back to the original, default XenForo theme if you'd like by clicking here.

Resource Authors: We haven't settled on a size for resource icons yet, but you're welcome to upload a better one.

There a few things that we're aware of and we're working on with it, so don't worry if something feels out of place a bit.
    • Resource images are blurry (this is just a matter of authors adding higher resolution images.)
    • Some resource images appear to be smushed or compressed on certain pages.
    • Mobile devices can't access sub-navigation, account settings, or alerts directly.
    • A duplicate search icon sometimes in the navigation.
    • Some pages may look odd at certain resolutions.
    • Some menus, buttons, and pages aren't styled yet.
    • Some page titles seem a bit repetitive or missing info.
    If you notice any other issues, or have any feedback, please let us know here! Thank you, and enjoy!

McMunch^ and Mughisi like this.
  2. SannyOK

SannyOK Master Researcher

Woooooooooow! Such windooooows! :D

@Wulf gj, but you need to do a little bit darker yellow color, cuz this very bright...

3. Sir Eb

Sir Eb DeinServerHost Oxide Server Provider

@Wulf Not bad at all, but i kinda was confused the first time i came online on this design 5 minutes ago ;) Sooo many new navigation :D

4. =TNZ=jungle

=TNZ=jungle Naked Wanderer

Sorry, not being rude, most of site looks good however the plugin section is awful. Too many clicks to get plugin, large icons(banner) makes it hard to find plugin.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 27, 2015 ---
    Ah I see I can use old setup. Cool.

5. Wulf

It's still a WIP, with sizes of the icons not decided on yet as mentioned in the OP.

6. Epixx

Epixx Wood Hoarder

What do you guys think about the new look of the website?
    Personally it kinda hurts my eyes, The old layout was alot better.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2015
  7. Wulf

The colors are not final, merely placeholders, but thanks for the feedback. :)

You're welcome to use the old design still for the time being, as mentioned in the first post.

8. Epixx

Epixx Wood Hoarder

Sorry for the wrong location >.< Didnt notice this thread.
    Yeah, They seem to bright, Too blown out.
    Its harder to read,
    It will take abit of getting used too.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 28, 2015 ---
    The ability to use the old theme is awesome thou, I just clicked on the link :D

9. Wulf

It's a lot darker on my monitors, but the orange will be mostly be gone once the new logo is decided on.

10. Epixx

Epixx Wood Hoarder

Sweet,
    My monitor is quite bright, Plus it often has the sun shining on it

11. CHR

CHR Shack Builder Server Owner

Hey Guys,

Is it possible to Change the site to the old sytyle? I dont like the Plugins with that big Pictures...

I Need way longer to find the stuff i Need. :/

Ty

12. Mughisi

Mughisi Grenade Master Community Mod Oxide Developer

13. Epixx

Epixx Wood Hoarder

14. Domestos

Domestos Shotgun Ace Plugin Developer

The forums overview page looks a bit empty. As a new user seeing only the forum names without any signs of activity looks like a dead forum.
    Maybe add something to make activity more visible like displaying a thread and post count below every forum name or some sort of statistics to see that there is something going on in there.

15. Wulf

We'll see about adding back some info. It was mainly removed right now until a modernized layout was figured out.

16. redone

redone Shack Builder

Looking good guys.

17. Upperking

Upperking Master Researcher Server Owner

They are soo big that they distract the pugin link and prefix.
    can they be shown a smaller size?

18. Wulf

The only theme is available still if you'd rather use it. The larger icons will most likely stay, but I'm working on making the link and name more accessible.

19. Razztak

Razztak Scavenger Plugin Developer

fuck, I do not like the new theme.

Make two different views on downloads. 1 similar to old version. To see all information with a look.

20. SkinN õ.Õ'.|.

SkinN õ.Õ'.|. Grenade Master Plugin Developer

Hi,

Not sure if it's a bug, but while editing a resource overview it no longer saves the game prefix, so we have to select it each time we save it.

Thanks in advance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.