1. I was looking for new game to our comunity. RoK seems to be a good idea but i dont know how to make a dedicated server, or even if are a separate install for server and client? What is the latest version? where i can download?

Help with this please. all help will be nice.

2. For this, it would be nice to know, if you want to set the server up on your local machine, on a multi purpose server on a hosting company, or at a special server hoster for RoK. Give me the info, and i might be able to help you

3. juk3b0x thx. we have a good server and a lot of players in our community. we connect using Wifi network. i want host a dedicated server in a machine apart (server) and make a service for all. (we dont have internet connection)

I live in Cuba (maybe this tell you a lot), and so english is not my first languaje.

4. Ok then i reccomend the following (because i dont know if you can remotely install something on that server): - download the program steamcmd via steam. Install it on your local machine, download the reign of kings dedicated server files (there are tons of guides on that topic) run the server once on your local machine.
    Download oxide from this site and install it according to the install notes. Run the server again via the oxide-provided ebatch file. When the server successfully loaded, close it. Now copy your whole server folder to your wifi server machine. Then start the server on your wifi machina via the oxide batch file. If you need further advice or a step by step guide, i will be at home in 1,5 hours, we could do it via teamspeak.

5. first is correct to apologize with you. you used time for anwser me and (for many reasons) now i need again to your help, a time after.
    i download RoK v1.0.2. now this version dont came with dedicated server files, (rok.exe is not present and others taht i dont know). but like i tell you our network is not connected to internet and i can do this only at work with some limitations. (all for a big gamers comunity), but i can download what that i need.
    So, i really need advice or better, the rok dedicated server files (you internet is better than my). i hope you can help me. if you make a compressed file that i can download i will be great.

help please.