1. Most of the mods on my server are not working since the update and no updates have come out for the mods I've updated Oxide and my server. The server is working fin with Oxide I've been on some servers to see if there's mods are working and they are so what do I need to do to get them working again?

2. I've noticed with the recent update you need to manually reload plugins that are not working properly.

For example: m-Teleportation was not working properly with BuildOwners, so I needed to reload both and it worked just fine
    My RanksAndTitles Plugin was not working after the update, but after reloading it, worked just fine.
    Same with stacksizes, and some other plugins I was using. Not sure why this happens atm or if its a rust or oxide issue.

3. I've been trying to do that on Rusty and on F1 but its not working its saying invalid command. I've been doing oxide.unload m-Teleportation is that right?

4. If oxide.unload is giving you an invalid command, it might be oxide is not being found
    Did you update the server AFTER you updated Oxide? If so this is your issue and you need to re install oxide.

5. Okay thanks all working had to re-update Oxide.