1. Hello my rust server when I copy the files of oxide 2.0 stays on the screen Starting server and there stays for hours without doing anything, someone knows how to fix that problem, the version of my server is the v1969,
    But only happens when I copy the files of the latest version of the oxide 2.0, I have tried all the versions of the oxide 2.0 and I still do the same is frozen and does not load the server, and if I put the folder RustDedicated_Data the original if Start the whole server, help

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update Oxide again, it sounds like you got an old build.

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'd suggest re-downloading and re-installing.

4. my pc is install on windows 10 64bits and the old version v1805 with old oxide work perfect

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you're trying to use an old version of Rust, we do not support that. I'd suggest updating to the latest version of Rust.

6. my version actual is v1969 x64bits server with the last of oxide that is avalible to download, oxide work with this version v1969 or i need the last v1998

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The latest version is found on the Downloads page or from one of our mirrors, all are way beyond that server version. The 1969 protocol from Rust is many many months old. So like I mentioned, I'd suggest updating both Rust and Oxide as we do not support old game versions nor old Oxide builds.

8. you have the link to download the oxide for rust 1969 in the history only give the 2016 versions