1. Caffeine

Caffeine Wood Hoarder

I've found it's pretty bad in terms of the order of information it gives you and its features. GitHub - 0xd4d/dnSpy: .NET assembly editor, decompiler, and debugger is free, open source, and tremendously better as in allows you to easily see what sets/reads from a reference(right click and do analyze), and even lets you easily modify the .dll/whatever C# code with your own and save it. It gives offsets too

VVoid likes this.
  2. sami37

sami37 Plugin Developer

Editing dll is not suported here (@Wulf ), so there is no point of using another thing than telerik justdecompile.
    Telerik is just doing well, i am using it, and it's easy to understand

3. Fujikura

Fujikura Plugin Developer

Or simply this :) Fast and Easy

>> ILSpy

4lex likes this.
  4. Caffeine

Caffeine Wood Hoarder

Not sure what that means but, that's fine, don't edit if you don't want, the reference look up alone is gold and telerik doesn't have it. Funny I reference you a truly amazing free, open source tool, and you snub it for it an inferior closed source, mostly commercial tool. The internet is wonderful. ILSpy is pretty good as well, not as clean or feature rich but has assigned by and read by unlike telerik.

Shady757 likes this.
  5. Kappasaurus

Kappasaurus Plugin Developer

I've been using this lightly, seems to work well. Free .NET decompiler :: JetBrains dotPeek
    And as for editing the DLL, there is nothing really wrong with it unless you change sensitive things such as player count.

Shady757 likes this.