Reign of Kings Multiple crests

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Fuckthis, May 30, 2015.

1. Make the plugin, which will help the administrator to put a large number of crests.

2. I posted this a long time ago, and while I don't understand all the stuff that goes into making a mod, but I never got a answer to this one. I am very thankful for all of you who do what you do on here, and hope you all keep on doing what your doing.

Now with the final release of the game the devs allowed for a lot of modding to the game. This is a good thing I think. They allow all sorts of things, but the one thing I can not find is the ability to place multiple crests (or spawn creatures, but that's another request on it's own).

Does anyone know where I can go to find this part in the files? Or if it is not in the files is there a way to make a mod that allowed this now?

Thanks again!

3. i Search too..

4. go mod and blueprints and mod these

Unobtainable.GrizzlyBear.Placing.CanPlace = 'True' # False
    Unobtainable.Wolf.Placing.CanPlace = 'True' # False
    Unobtainable.Werewolf.Placing.CanPlace = 'True' # False
    Unobtainable.Stag.Placing.CanPlace = 'True' # False
    Unobtainable.Sheep.Placing.CanPlace = 'True' # False
    Unobtainable.Rooster.Placing.CanPlace = 'True' # False
    Unobtainable.Rabbit.Placing.CanPlace = 'True' # False
    Unobtainable.PlagueVillager.Placing.CanPlace = 'True' # False
    Unobtainable.Moose.Placing.CanPlace = 'True' # False
    Unobtainable.Duck.Placing.CanPlace = 'True' # False
    Unobtainable.Deer.Placing.CanPlace = 'True' # False
    Unobtainable.Crab.Placing.CanPlace = 'True' # False
    Unobtainable.Chicken.Placing.CanPlace = 'True' # False
    Unobtainable.BabyChicken.Placing.CanPlace = 'True' # False

5. yeah now with the mods for RoK placing animals is easy.

Have found a little interesting thing while searching through the dll file and want to test a few things. Will let you know if it worked.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1454307410,1454278373][/DOUBLEPOST]Too bad but didn't work. Keep getting a nul reference.
    Not that I was expecting anything else but was worth the try.

6. I tried to do this and it wouldn't let me place anything (just showed a place marker of wooden spikes that was red .. no matter where I was) .. not sure what I did wrong. Will try again tonight though.

7. # False
    Delete that all lines and then save you mod files and restart server.you server write that #False back but mayby its need to do that

8. Will try that as soon as I get home. Thanks
    [DOUBLEPOST=1454644707,1454611459][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Every time I try to change it and restart the server it changes is back.

9. And you dont try To change that inside blueprint default files?

10. Yes I was in the blueprint default file .. there is a blueprint file above it that is blank .. should I do it there? Copy and paste everything there?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1454683296][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Also thanks for the help!

11. yes.you need copy what you want mod default file and paste that blank file

12. Ah! When I was typing the msg earlier I kinda thought that was my problem (should have known that, but hey no one is perfect).

Now do you just copy the lines you want to change or the whole thing and change it then?

Pretty sure you just copy the lines you want to change.

13. Any Success on Releasing it?