1. Clicking in ServerInfo and ServerReward Shop doesnt work good... needs to fix again

mouse courser go to the middle everytime

2. Yeah same att my end :/
    but the GUI/HUD/HUD.menu works again!
    I think the cursor problem have something to do with the new crosshair they added.

3. Rak

Rak

Newest rust client update fixed the GUI, but when a gui window is open my mouse keeps resetting to the middle of the screen.

4. The CUI is still broken, the cursor position come back to the center of the screen with Quests menu,
    and this screen show everything for an another problem:
    cui_broken_leofr.jpg

5. Noooooo. So basically we're screwed still :\

6. the same...

7. Press the enter key so that the cursor remains in place

8. UI is fixed but not capturing mouse so player must press tab to use GUI menus (/s)

9. another way to use the Mouse is having the Menu open on Keybinds like F5 kits F6 Shop and before open it hit enter to chat then press the keybind

10. Any word on when the next patch to fix the last patch was? :p

11. when you use plugins mouse cursor start moving itself midle a sgreen.you have 2-3 seconds time to click what you want then its again midle a sgreen.serverinfo/servermanager/quest plugins do that.i dont know if its do that all plugins.when you are you plugins sgreen all works great.

cursor its not just moving midle.its jump midle again and again.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2017
  12. This somehow the developers will decide? CUI now very buggy

13. Yeah it's a bug that the Rust developers need to fix I think. Everyone's having this issue, I'm sure it's been reported :)

14. hopefully they fix that or mayby not.its not effect game itself,its a only plugins bug

15. Litle tips => Edit plugin => CursorEnabled = false; then open Ui => press Enter => mouse fixed :)
    Not the best method, but it work at all

16. thx for tips:) its need to do all plugins, if plugins use somekind popup window

17. the tip with CursorEnabled = false dont work for ServerRewards Shop

18. Word on the street is the new update today didn't address the CUI issue. This is killing the mod community.