Rust Legacy More wood from trees

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by yVitaum, Aug 25, 2016.

1. I wanted to increase the wood that comes from the trees. I do not want every beat just fornena a wooden unit. Thank you.

2. It's possible to decrease from woodpiles but I never found solution to normal trees.

3. Sorry my English evil. I do not want to reduce , but to increase the wood of trees .

4. With some changes to it it should be able to do that as the gather hook was modified at some point to also capture the wood gathering from trees :)

5. I don't remember oxide having a gather hook for legacy.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's had it for a while, but looks like it got missed in the Docs.

452eeed74da10150b60d6622b7d5a142.png

7. You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action. << I can't see your attachment

8. Me too

9. I do not know what I can do with it:

RustLegacy.opj

10. public void DoAction1(uLink.BitStream, ItemRepresentation, uLink.NetworkMessageInfo&) -< for static trees
    public bool DoGather(Inventory, System.Single) -< for ore/wood.

Arguments really weird to me but okey...?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I was showing the OnGather screenshot, not sure why you can't see the attachment.

Those aren't hooks for Oxide.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
  12. Not? So which ones are. Because I took them from RustLegacy.opj with patcher :)

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You looked at the method names from Rust, not the actual hook names. The arguments are what are listed at the bottom of it, not all of them from the method.