1. So as the title says I am having trouble where one of my plugins is making loot crates not spawn on any monument. With Rustadmin i can make them spawn at random locations by refreshing but not on the monuments

[​IMG]

These are my plugins. I am stumped I've wiped my server and the boxes will appear but after adding one of these plugins. Unsure which mind you the boxes no longer spawn. Any help would be great!

2. customlootspawns

3. I actually put customlootspawn in by it's self and the boxes showed up. I'll try to take it our and keep the rest. Is there a certain way i should unload the plugin to reverse it's damage?

4. unload or fully remove as unload means the plugin is still there and will start after server restart and if it fixes the problem then leave it in and if it does why make this post

5. Because that is clearly not the plugin that's doing it. When i remove it the boxes still don't spawn. I made the post for help.

6. You would need to delete the plugin then restart the server to test it fully and do that for each plugin until you find the one doing it also if you have any custom lines in the server.cfg file then it might be that

7. I actually figured it out. The re spawn time on my custom loot spawns were set to 2 hours and didn't have a spawn on startup

8. Good to know and new that plugin was causing it

9. How did you get them to spawn on startup? im having the same issue you were.

10. i have the same problem do create boxes on monuments how to fix please help