Solved Marriage

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Cunera_Cool, Jul 16, 2017.

1. I'm wondering if anyone can make a plugin for being married in rust, something that shows a heart next to your name when you talk to your married other (nobody else would see the heart), male-male, male-female, and vice versa.

could also make it show when you talk in text chat that you are married to that specific person to other players.

I think this type of plugin will be great for couples who play togeather, I know this is a random request and who knows maybe it has been requested before. but I'm pretty sure something like this will be easy to make.

Just an idea that might come alive.

2. this request has gone a few months without replys does this mean nobody wants to make something like this?

3. doesn't seem like it

4. shame seems like a great idea or even a marker for a loved one. such as a live map marker or a marker that shows the direction of your loved one and the distance.

5. I honestly don't see how it could serve as an addition to the game as you've already got the friends plugin which almost does the same thing as what you are describing right now.