1. I've been looking into the mapmarkergenericradius/mapmarker in assembly and can't anything to work.
    In DevBlog-181 they posted this https://i.gyazo.com/283d0d78da2dbe7fa9f0a87760217b16.png
    It mentions the ability to draw a radius of any color on to the map.

Where or what should i be starting with?

// MapMarkerGenericRadius
    Code:
    using Network;
    using System;
    using UnityEngine;public class MapMarkerGenericRadius : MapMarker
    {
        public float radius;    public Color color1;    public Color color2;    public float alpha;    public MapMarkerGenericRadius()
        {
        }    public override bool OnRpcMessage(BasePlayer player, uint rpc, Message msg)
        {
            using (TimeWarning timeWarning = TimeWarning.New("MapMarkerGenericRadius.OnRpcMessage", 0.1f))
            {
            }
            return base.OnRpcMessage(player, rpc, msg);
        }    public void SendUpdate(bool fullUpdate = true)
        {
            float single = this.color1.a;
            Vector3 vector3 = new Vector3(this.color1.r, this.color1.g, this.color1.b);
            Vector3 vector31 = new Vector3(this.color2.r, this.color2.g, this.color2.b);
            base.ClientRPC<Vector3, float, Vector3, float, float>(null, "MarkerUpdate", vector3, single, vector31, this.alpha, this.radius);
        }
    }
    // MapMarker
    Code:
    using System;
    using System.Collections.Generic;
    using UnityEngine;public class MapMarker : BaseEntity
    {
        public static List<MapMarker> mapMarkers;    public GameObject markerObj;    static MapMarker()
        {
            MapMarker.mapMarkers = new List<MapMarker>();
        }    public MapMarker()
        {
        }
    }

2. You need create entity with this script(MapMarkerGenericRadius)

3. Can you provide a code sample ? Thanks
    [DOUBLEPOST=1512396145][/DOUBLEPOST]Found the code for it at MapBlock.cs - c - CodeGist .

4. Anyone have any additional info on this? I'm interested to be able to draw on the map itself, without having to go to lengths like LustyMap.

5. Open just decompile and research code, open any plugin and research, research and research..