1. i want to make my server like that if player dies he/she shows like that : killed by unknownü

How to do that?

2. Code:
    void OnPlayerDie(BasePlayer player, HitInfo info)
            {
                info.Initiator.name = "Unknow";
            }
    I am not sure (have no computer under arm), but try it.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1501260223][/DOUBLEPOST]Or this:

using System.Reflection; (You need this)

private static readonly FieldInfo displayName = typeof(BasePlayer).GetField("_displayName", (BindingFlags.Instance | BindingFlags.NonPublic));
    void OnPlayerDie(BasePlayer player, HitInfo info)
    {
    displayName.SetValue(info.InitiatorPlayer, "Unknow");
    }

But maybe this will later affect the name of the player in the chat / game, etc.

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Reflection is not needed.

4. i dont understand i copy it to where ?

5. Help us, how we can change killer name? I tried something like that, but it does not work.
    (Or maybe it is because i check with kill in consol)

Code:
     FieldInfo pLifeStory = typeof(BasePlayer).GetField("lifeStory", (BindingFlags.Public | BindingFlags.Static | BindingFlags.Instance | BindingFlags.NonPublic));void OnPlayerDie(BasePlayer player, HitInfo info)
    {
    PlayerLifeStory story = (PlayerLifeStory)pLifeStory.GetValue(player);
    story.deathInfo.attackerName = "Check";
    }

6. i dont understand these codes :D İ used nodeathscreen plugin but players dont like that because they cant tp to beds.

7. You can create GUI when player dead and show it upper then DeathScreen

8. wulf rename plugin dont changes your name when you killed somone in the screen it writes real name
    [DOUBLEPOST=1501270765][/DOUBLEPOST]How ?

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not all names can be changed in Rust.

10. Why not ?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1501270881][/DOUBLEPOST]Can you change it pls :(
    [DOUBLEPOST=1501270907][/DOUBLEPOST]<3 pls <3

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, the Rust client pulls some from Steam directly, not the server.

12. so how to do Killed by unknown
    [DOUBLEPOST=1501271187][/DOUBLEPOST]bec im secret admin im like player but if i kill someone they saw my real name so im now using deathscreen for a few time but players dont like it
    [DOUBLEPOST=1501271440][/DOUBLEPOST]??? İ want a plugin that makes names unkown but not at chat at deathscreen. İ don't want nodeathscreen or sth like that.

13. can someone answer ??
    [DOUBLEPOST=1501343024][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Hey can you answer my other questions

14. If u need it only for killing other players like admin, add command somethink like:
    [ChatCommand("kill")]
    void test(BasePlayer player, string command, string[] args)
    {
    BasePlayer.FindById(ulong.Parse(args[0])).Kill();
    }

You should understand that i did not add a check for the correctness of the command input, and many other checks.
    So you should type /kill 76561198121100397 - where 76...97 is SteamID that should be killed.

15. No not like that i play like a player i use rename plugin but if i kill someone it shows real name. :/

16. You write codes how to copy and put them i dont know :D

17. Not really topic related (or is it?) but wouldn't it be easier to make a new steam account with different name, share rust to it and then when you want to play switch to it?
    I know people who do this...

Edit: because from what I understand you want to play on your own server without getting recognized as owner/admin?

18. Yep but you cant share online games :/

19. You can family share games on steam...
    Link

20. OK i did it