1. Does Anyone know how to make a website on RustServers.oi ??

Please help!..

2. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

Hi, thanks for your interest and I have PMed with the necessary detail.

3. I have purchased a (basic) subscription but when I try to set it up keep on getting

INTERNAL SERVER ERROR
    S#1T! We messed up!

Do you have any Ideas why?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2017
  4. Hello I'm having troubles setting up a website with your rustservers.io website any way you could help me out.

5. All what you need is in your admin panel to set up a website

6. Where do you find the admin panel, sorry but I'm new to this.

7. Your host will give you that info if you ask them

8. So my rust server host or my website host. However every time I try to update my sites subdomain it keep getting this message
    INTERNAL SERVER ERROR
    S#1T! We messed up!

9. Your RS:IO panel, @Calytic needs to fix that page. It's all inclusive, meaning it will handle it for you.

10. You would need to talk to your host or if you have error logs it will give you more info

11. ok but how do it setup my subdomain so I can finish the Provisioning section of the setup process

12. Did you login to your admin panel yet

13. do you mean onto rustservers.io or fragnet.com I have logged on to them both.

14. Well when you login to it you will see the option to install your website and config it do you see that or have you done it yet you should have help files on how to do it if you do read it all so you understand

15. Yes I see that I have completed a few things but I cannot complete the domain section in the Configuration tab

16. Can you post a screenshot of the panel if you would rather do it over pm or skype. What software is the website running as there are many out there like cloudflare wordpress vbulletin to name a few

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2017
  17. I have just spoke to the creator of the site and he has fixed the bug. thanks so much for you effort for helping me. thanks so much :)

18. Good to know

19. Hi! i have problems connecting to my MSQL via console, everything is typed in right and it says access denied..