1. I have tried three friends plugins, two friendlyfire and two clans, I do not get friendlyfire to work on friends and clans and as long as the players see each other on the map.
    Could someone who works well tell me what plugins use?
    TY

2. LustyMap has no relation to friendlyfire, it just simply allows friends or clan mates to see each others positions. You should use this friends plugin: FriendlyFire for Rust | Oxide

3. i know, but I can not get the three of them to work well with each other, If the friendlyfire clan works, friends do not see each other on the map
    [DOUBLEPOST=1490359838][/DOUBLEPOST]Currently I use lustymap + Rust: IO Clans for Rust + Rust: IO FriendlyFire for Rust + Rust: IO Friends List API for Rust. Everything works except seeing your friends on the map. What I ask is if someone has the same thing working well with other plugins and which are.
    I would also like to use another "friends" plugin because this does not work with "NoEscape"

4. NoEscape works perfectly fine with Friends. It has configuration settings about blocking friends. I use the exact same and have no issues. Make sure you have friends enabled in the LustyMap configuration file. Also if you ever fly outside of the map, this can cause issues with friends/clan mates showing on the map. If this does happen you would need to reload the plugin. (Unsure if death resolves the issue).