LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,884 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. I have the latest update of LustyMap and ImageLibrary, I've download the icons folder and put it in the right place, I have the map img, but no icons.... I reload the plugins, I reset map, I've tried everything, but no icons, please help :/

2. We can say that this plugin is dead, black maps for months now and no help whatsoever

3. Help please how to bind the map to M, open it turns and close no (bind chat.say / map) MapKeybind does not have a line in config

4. bind m "LMUI_Control map"

5. I just found my problem, it's just that for the players it works, my steps for me, I advise in the configuration to reduce the zoom of the map

6. When i type /Map, it says 'LustyMap is not activated'? I have entered my API code and it will still not work?

Many thanks,

7. @Absolut im look your LustyMap in one video. You can send your config please? for the black edges and the black keypad.

Attached Files:

8. Code:
    Failed to call hook 'ccmdResetmap' on plugin 'LustyMap v2.1.36' (ArgumentException: A null reference or invalid value was found [GDI+ status: InvalidParameter])
    at System.Drawing.GDIPlus.CheckStatus (Status status) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at System.Drawing.Bitmap.SetResolution (Single xDpi, Single yDpi) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Drawing.Bitmap:SetResolution (single,single) at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap+MapSplitter.ResizeImage (System.Drawing.Image image, Int32 pixels) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap+MapSplitter.SplitMap (System.String imageId, Int32 amount) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.AttemptSplit (Int32 attempts) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.LoadMapImage () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.ccmdResetmap (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Latest version on debian 9 stretch when attempting to resetmap.. any ideas?

9. +1 to this :)

10. Tell me exactly where in the config which line I had to implement which command in order to get shortcut for M to Show the map!!!!!

11. You can't RUST / FP blocked it. You have to MANUALLY make a keybind: Press F1, in console type: bind YOURKEYHERE LMUI_Control map

12. Guys, help please, another map is displayed, when downloading from the file and changing the "Use custom map" does not give any results.

13. Hello . Could you put the icons for HapisIsland.
    It would be super cool. Because this a great map to play thank you

14. If anyone on my server uses the command "/map mini" they get kicked with RPC Error in AddUI. Any solution to this?

15. each time i restart my server Lusty map says that its not activated. Image.png is in a "data/LustyMap" folder
    heres my cfg:
    Code:
    {
      "Friend Options": {
        "Allow custom friend lists from other plugins": true,
        "Enable clans support": true,
        "Enable friends support": true
      },
      "Map - Complex Options": {
        "Enable the complex map": true,
        "Force complex zoom mode": false,
        "Forced zoom number (1, 2 or 3)": 1
      },
      "Map - Main Options": {
        "Enable AFK tracking": true,
        "Hide event players": true,
        "Map image options": {
          "Beancan.io API key (if applicable)": "",
          "Custom map filename": "image.png",
          "Use custom map": true
        },
        "Map update time (seconds)": 1.0,
        "Open map on for player's when they connect": true,
        "Show map compass": true
      },
      "Map - Mini Options": {
        "Enable the minimap": false,
        "Minimap docked on the left side of the screen": true,
        "Minimap horizontal scale": 1.0,
        "Minimap offset from side of the screen": 0.0,
        "Minimap offset from top of the screen": 0.0,
        "Minimap vertical scale": 1.0
      },
      "Marker Options": {
        "Show all players": false,
        "Show cars (un-occupied only)": true,
        "Show caves": false,
        "Show debris": false,
        "Show friends and clanmates": true,
        "Show helicopters": true,
        "Show marker names": true,
        "Show monuments": true,
        "Show planes": true,
        "Show self": true,
        "Show supply drops": true,
        "Show tanks": true,
        "Show vending machines (public broadcast only)": true
      },
      "Spam Options": {
        "Allowed time between map changes": 3,
        "Amount of time a users map will be disabled": 120,
        "Attempts before disabling the users map": 25,
        "Attempts before warning the user they are spamming": 10,
        "Enable spam monitoring": true
      }
    }
    Code:
    [LustyMap] Error whilst retrieving the map image from file storage: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for System.Drawing.GDIPlus
    If you are running linux you must install LibGDIPlus using the following line: "sudo apt install libgdiplus", then restart your system for the changes to take affect
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Fallback handler could not load library /home/server5933/game/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/gdiplus.dll
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/server5933/game/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/libgdiplus.dll.so
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/server5933/game/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/./gdiplus.dll
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/server5933/game/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/./libgdiplus.dll.so
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/server5933/game/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/gdiplus.dll
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/server5933/game/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/gdiplus
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/server5933/game/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/libgdiplus.so
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/server5933/game/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/./gdiplus
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/server5933/game/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/./libgdiplus.so
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/server5933/game/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/gdiplus
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/server5933/game/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/libgdiplus.dll
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/server5933/game/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/libgdiplus.dll.so
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/server5933/game/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/./libgdiplus.dll
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/server5933/game/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/./libgdiplus.dll.so
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/server5933/game/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/libgdiplus.dll
    ExType: TypeInitializationException
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'LustyMap v2.1.36' (DllNotFoundException: gdiplus.dll)
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Drawing.GDIPlus:GdiplusStartup (ulong&,System.Drawing.GdiplusStartupInput&,System.Drawing.GdiplusStartupOutput&)
      at System.Drawing.GDIPlus..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Loaded plugin LustyMap v2.1.36 by Kayzor / k1lly0u
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Image batch (LustyMap) has been stored successfully
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)
    upd: i guess my hosting provider needs to run "sudo apt install libgdiplus"

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2017
  16. Still black for some people, for some people not..............

17. ZdK

ZdK

please tell me you can make it so that the players are all visible on the map, and friends are displayed in a different color?

18. awesome plugin really helps loads!

I'm very new at using plugins for rust, and I ran into a problem and got confused:

How do you set the keybind for "M" to open the large map?

19. Open your client console with pressing F1 and type there:

bind m "LMUI_Control map"

all your Players who dont have bind it need bind it self.

20. Thank you so much!!!