LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,885 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. There's the Oxide for Rust | Oxide too, maybe you missed updating this? lol

2. (01:00:30) | Protocol: 2032.153.1

Build Date: 11/03/2017 19:19:51

Unity Version: 2017.1.2f1

Changeset: 23688

Branch: main

Oxide Version: 2.0.3705

It seems like the latest version

3. hello, ive followed all the steps and everytime i try to do /map in game i get the same message "LustyMap is not activated" Please can someone help :)

4. Then I can't help xd welp maybe the almighty wurf can help u :v

5. UBI

UBI

Same thing here.

6. UBI it took us forever to get this to work using my own map not beancan

Here are the steps i took..
    1. Download icon pack and extract to /Oxide/Data/LustyMaps/icons folder and if its not present then create it yourself.
    2. Verify your LustyMap Config is correct. Use mine as an example if you are using your own map and not beancan
    3. Then enjoy doing this a few times
    4. oxide.reload LustyMap "check server"
    5. oxide.unload ImageLibrary "check server"
    6. oxide.reload ImageLibrary "check server"
    7. oxide.reload LustyMap "check server"

this should cause a tick flood but it got mine to work

Attached Files:

7. ive tried this and its still saying its not activated :(

8. Hi SquidsVidzz, I just tested this on a fresh server using the steps mentioned above and it worked fine. Could you confirm on your end? I received the not activated message before i went through steps 4-7

9. Hi. I recently installed it on my server, and everything seems to be working except for the "m" hotkey. I cannot find where to change the keybind in the configs either... "(this can be changed in the config using the "MapKeybind" setting)."

10. At boot the error is displayed: "Failed to call hook OnServerInitialized on plugin "LustyMap v.2.1.36" NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an istance of an object." What you need to do, please tell me?

11. LustyMap is not activated
    [DOUBLEPOST=1510296277][/DOUBLEPOST](08:44:29) | ImageLibrary and LustyMap were compiled successfully in 3143ms

(08:44:29) | Unloaded plugin LustyMap v2.1.36 by Kayzor / k1lly0u

(08:44:29) | Unloaded plugin ImageLibrary v2.0.10 by Absolut & K1lly0u

(08:44:29) | LustyMap plugin is waiting for requirements to be loaded: ImageLibrary

(08:44:29) | Loaded plugin ImageLibrary v2.0.10 by Absolut & K1lly0u

(08:44:30) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Validating imagery

(08:44:30) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Icon images have not been found. Uploading images to file storage

(08:44:30) | [ImageLibrary] Starting order LustyMap

(08:44:30) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Downloading map image to file storage. Please wait!

(08:44:30) | [LustyMap] Error whilst retrieving the map image from file storage: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for System.Drawing.GDIPlus

If you are running linux you must install LibGDIPlus using the following line: "sudo apt install libgdiplus", then restart your system for the changes to take affect

(08:44:30) | ExType: TypeInitializationException

(08:44:30) | Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'LustyMap v2.1.36' (DllNotFoundException: gdiplus.dll)

(08:44:30) | at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Drawing.GDIPlus:GdiplusStartup (ulong&,System.Drawing.GdiplusStartupInput&,System.Drawing.GdiplusStartupOutput&)

at System.Drawing.GDIPlus..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(08:44:30) | Calling 'OnServerInitialized' on 'LustyMap v2.1.36' took 660ms

(08:44:30) | Loaded plugin LustyMap v2.1.36 by Kayzor / k1lly0u

(08:44:31) | Image batch (LustyMap) has been stored successfully
    [DOUBLEPOST=1510296290][/DOUBLEPOST]Help

12. Why my map is not the same like in map.png
    map seed and size - ok
    before it was all ok, but now no :(
    on tested server ( local ) works fine.
    and resetmap don't works, after restart the problem back again

13. Where can I change the Map bind key? I see no option in the config

14. Is there any possibility of being compatible with Clans Reborns? a greeting!

15. hiya guys im getting thrown with this error in console

Code:
    (15:06:34) | Failed to call hook 'OnEntityKill' on plugin 'LustyMap v2.1.35' (NullReferenceException: )
    (15:06:34) | at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component:GetComponentFastPath (System.Type,intptr)
      at UnityEngine.Component.GetComponent[ActiveEntity] () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.OnEntityKill (.BaseNetworkable entity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

16. lol
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Validating imagery
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Generating the main map
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Main map generated successfully!
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Generating the mini-map
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Mini map generated successfully!
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Generating the complex map. This may take a few moments, please wait!
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Complex map generated successfully!

NO MAP IN GAME !!!!

17. Ur map.png from beancan.io ?
    register server on this site beancan.io - Home , and use key which they give for u, use custom map in config, don't forget to put map.png to data/LustyMap

18. Wait, does it need to be a png or jpg ?
    I had no issues with black maps, but after a wipe the map is BLACK again for some people and for some it isn't...

Damnit this is frustrating
    [DOUBLEPOST=1511059970][/DOUBLEPOST]
    As far as I know you don't need both. Either fill in the key, or use a custom map file in /data/lustymap

But for both the map stays black at some people

19. lustymap does not work. Debian lgsm

20. I already go through beancan.io and my server is already registered, that's why I do not understand