LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,886 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. lol I deleted my post

2. where i find the splitter and the rustio.cs?

3. is it possible to change the /map command? i only want the minimap, and the regular /map causes lag when ppl are using it. minimap is helpful, then they can check playrust.io to orientate themself,
    can i change this command? ive checken config, the main plugin cant find "/map"

4. Hey today i got this ... anyone know what the fuck it is ? i dont have linux lol ...

[LustyMap] Error whilst retrieving the map image from file storage: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for System.Drawing.GDIPlus
    If you are running linux you must install LibGDIPlus using the following line: "sudo apt install libgdiplus", then restart your system for the changes to take affect
    ExType: TypeInitializationException
    Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'LustyMap v2.1.36' (DllNotFoundException: gdiplus.dll)

5. when i do /map admin, can i make my friends blue? i use this command to monitor groups, and we are about 7 admins flying around invisible checking ppl, its difficult to have everyone to be red, my friends are all admin, so this would help alot!

6. Code:
    (19:00:33) | Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'LustyMap v2.1.36' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (19:00:33) | at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.LoadSettings () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Oject[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Plugin dont work! Fix pls

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2017
  7. this plugin crashes my players and creates memory leaks like crazy . i would pay for a legit all in one version of this plugin that works right from the start . thanks

8. Please Update this Plugin *Rolleyes* !

9. Disable the Shop items on the minimap ( the green ones ) thats help for my server

and btw.. after the update the Map is not loading

10. i just stopped using it . people need a map . press g . sick of dealing with the issues .thanks tho for the feedback

11. So after the update from today night my logs keep telling me this:
    Code:
    (11:04:14) | Plugin compilation is already queued: LustyMap (0.010 ago)
    (11:04:14) | Added '// Reference: System.Drawing' in plugin 'LustyMap'
    (11:04:16) | LustyMap and ImageLibrary were compiled successfully in 1746ms
    (11:04:16) | Unloaded plugin LustyMap v2.1.36 by Kayzor / k1lly0u
    (11:04:16) | Unloaded plugin ImageLibrary v2.0.10 by Absolut & K1lly0u
    (11:04:16) | LustyMap plugin is waiting for requirements to be loaded: ImageLibrary
    (11:04:17) | Loaded plugin ImageLibrary v2.0.10 by Absolut & K1lly0u
    (11:04:17) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Validating imagery
    (11:04:17) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Icon images have not been found. Uploading images to file storage
    (11:04:17) | [ImageLibrary] Starting order LustyMap
    (11:04:17) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Downloading map image to file storage. Please wait!
    (11:04:17) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Generating the main map
    (11:04:17) | [LustyMap] [Error] Unable to load the map image from file storage. This may be caused by slow processing of the images being uploaded to your server. Wait for 5 minutes and reload the plugin.
    If this problem persists after multiple attempts then unload the plugin and delete your ImageData.json data file or run the 'resetmap' command
    (11:04:17) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Generating the mini-map
    (11:04:17) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Mini map generated successfully!
    (11:04:17) | Loaded plugin LustyMap v2.1.36 by Kayzor / k1lly0u
    (11:04:18) | Image loading fail! Error: Unknown Error - Image Name: mapimage_high_0 - Image URL: file://D:\home\sid_301621\rust\Release\oxide\data\LustyMap\321535632-3999-Procedural_Map
    (11:04:18) | Image batch (LustyMap) has been stored successfully
    By the way the map Image isn't working even if i delete the "ImageData.json" neither running "the resetmap" command in the console.
    I Have tried this steps several times now.

Sideinformation: I'am using the "Custom Map" option. The Advanced settings are disabled.

Here's the Part of my Config:
    Code:
     "Map - Complex Options": {
        "Enable the complex map": false,
        "Force complex zoom mode": false,
        "Forced zoom number (1, 2 or 3)": 1
      },
      "Map - Main Options": {
        "Enable AFK tracking": true,
        "Hide event players": true,
        "Map image options": {
          "Beancan.io API key (if applicable)": "c70ea2f626",
          "Custom map filename": "321535632-3999-Procedural_Map",
          "Use custom map": true
        },

12. upload_2017-11-3_20-15-4.png
    Basically, I need help as to why only light house icon loaded only, or is it due to new update? idk

13. Try in the console "resetmap" and maybe o.reload LustyMap
    its working fine for me now

14. I did both already but somehow it's not working ;_;

15. Do you have the latest Image Libery update? it just some days old^^

16. Yep I updated
    Are u using hapisisland too?

17. No i have Procedual map

18. Even on a brand new server the map is black for 50% of the users, it's working correctly for the other 50%...

This is really annoying since there's no way for us to debug
    [DOUBLEPOST=1509736642][/DOUBLEPOST]This is when I use the custom map image file:

(20:15:06) | Image loading fail! Error: Unknown Error - Image Name: mapimage_high_0 - Image URL: file://C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\RUST\rustds\oxide\data\LustyMap\918273.jpg

Works for some people, for some it's black...... @k1lly0u

19. I know there is a seperate thread for plugins, but it's annoying me all along. For some players the map with LustyMap is black, for some it isn't.. Tried custom map and through beancan. It would be nice to at least get confirmation that the plugin is buggy, or else things to try.

Since not everyone has the black map, it's really annoying to debug or test what's causing it. Tried several 'resetmap' commands, and it says it created the map. Deleted and reinstalled the server and plugins/configs completely. I'm so desperate, I even created a new server for Rust to tackle this issue, but again, the same people have the map, and the same people don't.

Is there conflicts known with settings in Rust or issues with other plugins that may cause this ?

20. imagelibrary was updated a couple days ago and this is dependent on that soo this will need updated too.