LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,886 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. Did you do this?
    Icon Images - REQUIRED!
    Download the following zip file and extract it to your "/server/oxide/data/" folder. This contains all the map icons you will need. You may replace these icons with you own custom versions if you wish
    http://www.chaoscode/oxide/LustyMap.rar

Your folder structure should look like the following and the icons folder should contain by default 194 icon images
    [​IMG]
    Also make sure you have ImageLibrary plugin installed, and that's about it, run the server again and let it load and try

2. Anyone? How to fix a black map????

It's really annoying since not every player has it

3. The weird thing for me, the plugin shows to load fine but it keeps saying lustymap is not activated

4. The plugin and IO have been updated, but there is no map in the game. The game writes LustyMap is not activated.

Attached Files:

5. It says you didn't put the beancan API key in the config

6. Question. Can you only have one server running LustyMap at a time? I'm not really sure how that site works. My server listing is still waiting for approval after I don't know how logs it's been. There's a published map that's my first server. I'd like to have lusty running on my new server but since I have a pending listing I don't see an option to put in for another server. I'm assuming you need to wait for approval for the first before you can get the next.

7. I have everything setup, including the beancan.io stuff. images loaded as well. The map loads fine, no errors, but I have no image icons on the map. Any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2017
  8. Did you do this part of the install?

9. yes I did. After seeing the issue, I repeated the step, then looked in the dir to be sure it was there. The dir /oxide/data/LustyMap/icons exists, and has the image files within it.

10. I am waiting for a confirmation. But before the update, everything worked, API kay required?

11. When I use the complex map, some splitted images are black, some are good - but again, not for everyone

12. just to be sure, did you use the normal rust map? (G) and check if you disable them at config file.
    But then if it's none of the above, is there any error on console etc then?

13. Hello I have an Problem, I can see the Map on /map, but I can't see the Mini Map it says "No Image Found" how I can fix that ?

Attached Files:

14. This plugin is really buggy Fluxa, but try 'resetmap' in console a few times

15. },
    "Map - Main Options": {
    "Enable AFK tracking": true,
    "Hide event players": true,
    "Map image options": {
    "Custom map filename": "513135-5000-Procedural_Map.jpg",
    "Use custom map": true
    My map started working =)

16. Hey where did you downloaded your Map in the JPG File ?

17. can't seem to get the airdrop photo , bradley , etc to load in on the map ? help please , followed instructions to a t .

Attached Files:

18. beancan.io - Rust Maps
    seed map in the configuration of the server, default seed 12345 size 4000. I set myself another seed, and added it to _start-example (seed 513135 size 50000)

Download the following zip file and extract it to your "/server/oxide/data/" folder. This contains all the map icons you will need. You may replace these icons with you own custom versions if you wish. Be attentive, It was in description
    http://www.chaoscode/oxide/LustyMap.rar

I changed the size of the icons, the standard ones were large. Can someone come in handy. Now they look better on the map

Attached Files:

19. WHAT?
    I do not understand what you're talking about