LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,887 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. turn off the display of vending machines "ShowPublicVendingMachines": false,

2. also might be a idear to disable tanks and cars if you still get fps and memory errors

3. Having issues with the image "show self" I set it to true on the json file but it says no image found i got my map off beancan.io and the map is a jpg file.

4. think plugin needs updating for new web requests method

5. so is this working or? i stayed on older version cause map showed no image found all over the place

6. Older version of rust or plugin? since current version won't even work due to something like this

7. @Wulf, this plugin need to be updated. Same problem as mine - webrequest. Can you do that?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated LustyMap with a new update entry:

9. Works like a charm. Thanks Wulf =3

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2017
  10. Although for most of the people the map is not black anymore since the Rust directory changed to another map than c:\rust it's not working for everyone.

Why is the map black for some people? resetmap does not help...

11. I have been waiting 3 days to be approved on beancan.io.. is this normal?

12. Code:
    at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.LoadSettings () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

13. You have to delete the config file and start over.

14. been trying to add this line so my map is on right side of the screen, but once i add it map doesnt work :/

},
    "HorizontalScale": 1.0,
    "OffsetSide": 0.0,
    "OffsetTop": 0.0,
    "OnLeftSide": false,
    "UseMinimap": true,
    "VerticalScale": 1.0

15. Why is my not Working.. Now i have Try for more 1 Week.
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Error: 500 - Couldn't get an answer from beancan.io. Unable to download map image. Please try again in a few minutes
    Maps Seeed 123456 and z 6000

16. Doesn't seem to be working for me anymore:

Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'LustyMap v2.1.36' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)(Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)  at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.LoadSettings () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0(Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Loaded plugin LustyMap v2.1.36 by Kayzor / k1lly0u(Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

17. Working fine for us on the test server, will be loading latest into live after wipe today

18. [LustyMap] Error whilst retrieving the map image from file storage: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for System.Drawing.GDIPlus
    If you are running linux you must install LibGDIPlus using the following line: "sudo apt install libgdiplus", then restart your system for the changes to take affect

I am Runing CentOS-74-64-minimal? i can't use sudo .. what is Command?
    server is not in the sudoers file. This incident will be reported.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2017
  19. Looks like it was borking because the config format changed since last update... I wiped the config and re-did it. It's working now. I'm missing some icons though, for the tank, etc.

20. [LustyMap] Map reset Confirmed! Creating a new image load order with ImageLibrary[LustyMap] [Warning] Icon images have not been found. Uploading images to file storage[ImageLibrary] Starting order LustyMap[LustyMap] [Warning] Downloading map image to file storage. Please wait![LustyMap] [Warning] Generating the main map[LustyMap] [Error] Unable to load the map image from file storage. This may be caused by slow processing of the images being uploaded to your server. Wait for 5 minutes and reload the plugin.
    If this problem persists after multiple attempts then unload the plugin and delete your ImageData.json data file or run the 'resetmap' command[LustyMap] [Warning] Generating the mini-map[LustyMap] [Warning] Mini map generated successfully!
    what to do?