LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,887 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. version 2.1.31 works great and i dont see reason to change:)

2. has anyone got a problem where the airdops are not showing on the map only had this past 2 updates and i do have "ShowSupplyDrops": true

Screenshot

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2017
  3. Code:
    (15:02:26) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Map generation successful! Downloading map image to file storage. Please wait!
    (15:02:26) | [LustyMap] Error whilst retrieving the map image from file storage: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for System.Drawing.GDIPlus
    If you are running linux you must install LibGDIPlus using the following line: "sudo apt install libgdiplus", then restart your system for the changes to take affect
    (15:02:26) | ExType: TypeInitializationException
    (15:02:26) | Web request callback raised an exception (DllNotFoundException: gdiplus.dll)
    (15:02:26) | at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Drawing.GDIPlus:GdiplusStartup (ulong&,System.Drawing.GdiplusStartupInput&,System.Drawing.GdiplusStartupOutput&)
      at System.Drawing.GDIPlus..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    It was loaded , No image found. Typed in the beancan API key , reloaded and boom . The above error.

4. just a update it only shows small mill crates not the normal size airdrop crates ive tested this with planecrash, pilotevent, helies and can only see the small mill crates. Has anyone found a fix for this yet i know its nothing to do with fancydrop as i disabled that and it still dosent show them i also did a fresh lustymap and it still dosent show is this a rust problem

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2017
  5. has anyone got a problem where the airdops are not showing on the map only had this past 2 updates and i do have "ShowSupplyDrops": true

Screenshot
    just a update it only shows small mill crates not the normal size airdrop crates ive tested this with planecrash, pilotevent, helies and can only see the small mill crates. Has anyone found a fix for this yet i know its nothing to do with fancydrop as i disabled that and it still dosent show them i also did a fresh lustymap and it still dosent show is this a rust problem

im using the latest versions of imagelibrarys and 1 version back on lusty map

6. how i can reset map in storage? I use a static map on server (from file) and if I change it to another one, it still remains in cache. reload and resetmap do not help.

7. you need to clear your image library data folder from the data folder and delete your CustomData from the lusty map folder where you store your image then reload the plugins and should fix it for you

8. does not help. helps only remove map files and storage dir.

9. How do I change the map size?
    he realized))

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2017
  10. you can make cars when they are near or within a foundation disappear from the map? and when they are outside they continue seeing as it is right now? but nothing is so that when some player has it in property nobody sees it on the map
    @k1lly0u

11. Anyone ??

12. Is there a hot-key or shortcut to close the main map after opening? I hit the bound key again thinking it would close it, but it just loads the map again, and the escape key brings up the system menu. This is more of a convenience question than an issue.

13. chatcommands:

/map - open the main MAP /map mini - close the main MAP and goes back to the minimap

or bind a key via F1 client console :

bind m "LMUI_Control map"

14. Has the client side memory leak been fixed yet? Every time I have used this plugin lately, players end up crashing. Their client side memory usage just spikes, and eventually Rust closes out. As soon as I disable LustyMap, everything works beautifully. Thoughts?

15. change ur refresh rate of the map in the json file and set it to M key that will help so much and use a image from your data lustymap folder that will all so help with everything

16. For some reason even with icon files in oxide data folder all icons are showing up as "No Image Found"

Attached Files:

17. Everytime I try to connect my server with beancan.io and put the key into my config folder and reload the plugin this message always pops up.

(07:12:47) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Error: 500 - Couldn't get an answer from beancan.io. Unable to download map image. Please try again in a few minutes

18. The same thing happens to me, it seems that what generates the images is fallen. Because the page itself works well

19. [LustyMap] [Warning] Error: 500 - Couldn't get an answer from beancan.io. Unable to download map image. Please try again in a few minutes
    What's going on? I need help thanks

20. same here: [LustyMap] [Warning] Error: 500 - Couldn't get an answer from beancan.io. Unable to download map image. Please try again in a few minutes