--- layout: forums title: 'LustyMap | Page 209' breadcrumbs: - "Plugin Support": "/forums/plugin-support.31/" ---

LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 50,502 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. I have been inserting my own map into the folder since BeanCan never worked for me, I get my image from RustIO, crop it just right (1000 x 1000), and drop it in the folder. LustyMap is still the #1 cause of all my server problems. I only know this because when I uninstall it, my server is just fine. Intel Xeon E3-1271v3 (Haswell 3.6ghz), 4 total processor cores and 32 gigabytes of RAM and LustyMap still chokes it up. upload_2017-3-23_12-49-28.png

2. yup its looking like lustymap is a problem but no one has any fixes for it

3. I know rust have added another icon red vendingmachine when they are empty. It seem the leak memory some have to the server side I have client side, can be linked with vending machine red icon right cause Lustymap doesn't have this red icons and the code not pay attention to this red icon maybe? I think to that cause before the update with vending machine icon lustymap custom map was run fine without leak...

4. Sorry I read
    And Assumed you didn't know how. :)
    Do you still have 60+ plugins running when you run Lustymap? That seems like it would choke a server without all the vending machine stuff getting worked out.

5. Here's the thing, I've been using 60+ plugins for 6 months or more without problems. I'm currently running 2 servers, both have the same 60+ plugins installed. My old server was $20 a month, and lags due to the load of plugins on it, but doesn't crash. My newer server costs $50 a month, and it's a beast, it should run fine without lag, which it does, but LustyMap leaks memory until it crashes. It was a pain to find the one plugin causing it, but I did, and it's LustyMap.

6. yes this has been a problem for months now and no fix we know its lustymaps causing it but there has been no fixe for it yet its a hard 1 to stop using as every player uses it alot so we have to putup with it untill it gets fixed

7. Fresh wipe today using a 6000 map size and I'm back to getting the RPC Error in CL_ReceiveFilePng. Using custom map "fix" at 1000x1000 pixels, still no go. Tried 1440x1440 as well. No dice.

8. I can not download the picture from Rustio, am I the only one?

9. "Assembly referenced by LustyMap plugin is invalid: System.Drawing.dll"

This is the error i'm getting after the restart. Anyone have any suggestions for getting my LustyMaps back up?

10. When the buildings on the map

11. "Then in your config change "CustomMap_Filename" to use the image filename and set "CustomMap_Use" to true. The process after this is the same as before, it just doesn't download the map from the web"

Neither of these options exist in the config file any longer.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1490423872][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Use Cntrl+Shift+I on google Chrome. Pull the image from there into a new tab, then do it one more time to that image to get rid of the grid - save image as .jpg on your desktop. Done.

12. Disable Vending Machines. There's a leak with that function I'm pretty sure currently.

13. Can anyone point me in the right direction to track this down.
    Running latest version of Oxide
    LustyMaps up to date
    Fancydrop up to date.

14. How does one go about disabling vending machines?

15. Got the following Error Message with latest LustyMap Version. Would be nice if someone could help.

(23:51:46) | Loaded plugin LustyMap v2.0.83 by Kayzor / k1lly0u

(23:51:46) | [LustyMap] Validating imagery

(23:51:46) | [LustyMap] Icon images have not been found. Uploading images to file storage

(23:51:46) | [LustyMap] Attempting to contact beancan.io to download your map image!

(23:51:46) | UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path "/home/zap65543/g5074/rust-oxide/server/MySaveGame1/oxide/data/LustyMap/ImageData.json" is denied.

(23:51:46) | UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path "/home/zap65543/g5074/rust-oxide/server/MySaveGame1/oxide/data/LustyMap/ImageData.json" is denied.

(23:51:47) | [LustyMap] Map generation successful! Downloading map image to file storage. Please wait!

(23:51:47) | [LustyMap] Generating the main map

(23:51:47) | [LustyMap] Unable to load the map image from file storage. This may be caused by slow processing of the images being uploaded to your server. If this problem persists unload the plugin and delete your ImageData.json data file

(23:51:47) | [LustyMap] Generating the mini-map

(23:51:47) | [LustyMap] Unable to load the map image from file storage. This may be caused by slow processing of the images being uploaded to your server. If this problem persists unload the plugin and delete your ImageData.json data file

(23:51:47) | UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path "/home/zap65543/g5074/rust-oxide/server/MySaveGame1/oxide/data/LustyMap/ImageData.json" is denied.

"resetmap" also don´t work:

(23:54:25) | [LustyMap] ResetMap Confirmed! Removing stored images and reloading the plugin to re-download your map image

(23:54:25) | Failed to call hook 'ccmdResetmap' on plugin 'LustyMap v2.0.83' (UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path "/home/zap65543/g5074/rust-oxide/server/MySaveGame1/oxide/data/LustyMap/ImageData.json" is denied.)

16. The latest version 2.0.93 You're using 2.0.83 for a start.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1490486110][/DOUBLEPOST]Lustymap needs the icon image for "Out of Stock" Vending machine, and where it checks if Vending machines are Broadcasting it should also check if the VM is Empty/ out of stock. Not saying that would fix anything I'm just pointing it out in case anyone hasn't yet.

17. Updatet to latest version still exact same problem

18. Thank you it works, but nobody sees the points of interest on the card is this normal? I have yet upload the folder containing the icons in FTP

19. The map is in black and at the end 1 minute on is disconnected

Attached Files:

20. alba go to config and disable the complex map function worked for me too