--- layout: forums title: 'LustyMap | Page 194' breadcrumbs: - "Plugin Support": "/forums/plugin-support.31/" ---

LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 50,505 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. I have lusting map plug-in downloaded downloaded my map and it works fine for some people but others it's a black screen just wondering if there's a way I can fix it or do a refresh every certain seconds

2. How exactly do you get rid of just the minimap? The one that displays in the top left corner? I still want to be able to hit 'm' or type
    /map and open the big map. Any way to do this??

3. k1lly0u updated LustyMap with a new update entry:

4. I just update and while downloading map it kick out about 30 players from the server 1 min lag

5. Whats the filename of the icon supposed to be?

Edit: Nevermind, it's vending.png and you have to clear the imagedata.json file and let it regenerate. This may require reloading the plugin once or twice and the map might show up black for users until the client gets the image again.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2017
  6. k1lly0u updated LustyMap with a new update entry:

7. ok heres a probem,

I set up the config after deleting and reinstalling everything, added the new Icon, then;
    reloaded the plugin and Everyone got kicked from the server with this error: RPC Error in CL_ReceiveFilePNG

can we get a fix on this asap please ? LOL

8. Our player too get kicked after the update... "RPC Error in CL_ReceiveFilePng"

9. In your config file there is a setting to enable use of minimap set it to False

10. Help! My config file doesn't work. Only LustyMap default configurates works, how to fix config?

11. Can't see anyone after the recent update (latest)

12. Help!!!
    [LustyMap] image not null
    [LustyMap] adding custom
    [LustyMap] adding custom

13. same here after i add a custom icon

14. Anny one nows how long it takes to aprove the server

15. It took us like three weeks. we didn't had a website the first two weeks & they strictly say that a website will help to get registered

Tested a few options to maybe get it working. No chance. We are now using the old version! I really would like to drop this plugin as I think it introduces more troubles atm but a lot of players on modded servers dependent on it. (No hard feeling for the programmer! This stuff is though & I appreciate your effort!!!!)

16. Tested with 10 Players, they all have the "RPC Error in CL_ReceiveFilePng"-Error. Some after a few minutes other a sec after joining the server.

17. RPC Error in CL_ReceiveFilePng this error so annoying

18. Everything works fine to me, but I got a question - @k1lly0u - why does Vending machine ALWAYS shown on map? Even if broadcasting is disabled in it's config? Is it possible to make it visible only if vending machine is broadcasting it's position?

19. What version do you have?