--- layout: forums title: 'LustyMap | Page 193' breadcrumbs: - "Plugin Support": "/forums/plugin-support.31/" ---

LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 50,505 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. donno why rust.io doesn't allow generation. sure people would donate.

2. Must be someway to fix this. My players have been complaining that they have a black screen on map. Please help me on this.

3. Working just fine.

4. nuke your data files, reload the map. Works in most cases. or resetmap then reload. players rejoin it should work.

5. Some people on my server are getting a black screen instead of the map and then a LOTTT of lag, like 2k ping, and they have to reconnect to the server to play. But some people cant get into the server after that! im using custom map, not the beancan.io (i mean, im using a png file)

6. Everybody is constantly getting black screens. Using it through Beancan. Even after I 'resetmap' and restart server, it'll work for a little then turn black.

7. Is there a way to only have icon's show based on players permission rights?

8. Thanks for mentioning this i was having the RPC eror until i read what you typed. Thanks!

9. Hello @k1lly0u !
    Do you have any plans on update? Cos the map is still being black for some players...

Also - I have a question. The Vending machine now can broadcast it's position to the in-game map. Is there any way to make it's icon to the LustyMap?

10. Players on my server are telling me the map is black for them, no image at all. I see the map just fine.

Anyone had this problem and know the cause / solution?

11. Well, reading over some previous comments sure helped me know that many are having this problem.
    A common solution is to reset your images and/or type 'resetmap' into your console so it redownloads the map. Make sure to reload the server after that, personally I'd just reset it after that.

But, even after all of this, it's still not working properly for me. I do believe it's this plugin's fault but who knows really.

12. Hi guys! I've got some kind of solution - it's not perfect, but still... This small plugin would run resetmap and reload LustyMap after each server restart. It's working for me right now, so..... Also it has mapfix command, wich will do the same, but manually. Permission - LustyFix.fix
    Hope this would help you.... Please let me know if this works for you or not.
    //For some reason I'm still unable to upload files overe here... @Wulf ? Why I can't do this?...
    Here is the code. create LustyFix.cs and put that code into it.

Code:
    {% raw %}
    using Oxide.Core;namespace Oxide.Plugins
    {
        [Info("LustyMap fixing attempt", "Vlad-00003", "1.0.0")]
        [Description("This plugins would just run resetmap and reload LustyMap after server restart.")]    class LustyFix : CovalencePlugin
        {
            private void Fix()
            {
                server.Command("resetmap");
                timer.Once(30f, () =>
                {
                    Interface.Oxide.ReloadPlugin("LustyMap");
                });
            }
            void OnServerInitialized()
            {
                Fix();
            }        [Command("mapfix"), Permission("LustyFix.fix")]
            private void FixCmd()
            {
                Fix();
            }
        }
    }
    {% endraw %}

13. Eh, I'll just get rid of it for now.
    If it'll kill you to play on a server with no minimap, you're playing the wrong game and I don't wanna be the admin that caters to that type of whiner. ^.^

I'll enable it again once it seems stable, but for now, we can do without.

14. can somebody confirm?

15. i have personally been using the custom map option , just downloaded it from beancan and placed in on my server.. it works so much better

16. Tested it just now after installing the second oxide update. Seems to work. Strange thing is that i couldn't get it working with resetmap previously.... But i'm really happy with this!

17. Hello,

I made a map marker and forgot the name. can someone tell me where to find the list of marker names so i can remove them..

Thanks

update:
    never mind :D i didnt see the name on the map... /embarrassing

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2017
  18. Performance is increased ten fold since unloading this. Anyone thinking of using the beancan api method . If you value your community dont waste your time.

19. I can confirm this seems to be working with custom map options

@Vlad-00003 I have uploaded the LustyFix.cs for you but it might get removed, I hope it doesnt as it is a fix until such time as complex / the plugin works properly again.

Cheers for the fix as well by the way. :)

Attached Files:

20. How exactly do you get rid of just the minimap? The one that displays in the top left corner? I still want to be able to hit 'm' or type
    /map and open the big map. Any way to do this?