--- layout: forums title: 'LustyMap | Page 190' breadcrumbs: - "Plugin Support": "/forums/plugin-support.31/" ---

LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 50,506 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. It isn't a "crazy fix". You delete everything and reinstall it. It's really not a good solution but it works and i'm a dev btw. Just started an own Rust Server this month and now writing some plugins. So if you need a "dev tag" for trusting me you maybe get that soon :)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2017
  2. i am just giving you a hard time, i think the dev of this plugin just gave up on it cause there is no response from him and @Wulf has not stepped in to shut this thread down and make the dev of this plugin put out a update.

3. I've tried to make a temp fix until k1ll can resolve the issues himself. I won't guarantee that it works, but it seems to be working on my private server, so I'll push it to my public server.

I'd advise using resetmap and reconnecting too.

Edit: My upload for removed (No random versions), so refer to my post below. I don't know why, as other people upload version fixes all the time but hey, at least it worked for a few people.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2017
  4. Thanks so much for your post! What exactly is different about this version? :)

5. The changes:

Line 122 - 142: Reimplemented the old operator for map settings.
    Line 296: Variable had been turned into a comment (Unsure if this was intended, however it's been uncommented) : var container = LustyUI.StaticComplex[mapZoom][newX, newZ];

6. ok, so right now I have another problem - sometimes player marker just disappears from the map..... So I(and most of our players) can't see myself...
    -----
    I think I've found the reason - at some degree player icon doesn't shows on the map. I have no idea why

7. Where can i find Icon Images - REQUIRED! the link dosent work anymore. and have a map without icons :')

8. Look above your message...

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The icons have been added the the Overview and first post of this thread.

10. I'm still quite certain that if you get black map after a server restart that you should join and quit the game twice and on the 3rd join it will be fine (until the next restart), this is without clearing storage or admin resetting the map etc.

11. nope. One of my player test it, and even reconnecting 10 times didn't do the trick. Also - he did clean storage folder and it helped. Untill next restart...

12. Yep. That's the downside of the map and chat handle plugins..... You can't do anything with that, you can only get better server....

13. so when is this guy going to update this plugn or has he gave up on it @Wulf

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I don't know, but we'll look into some of the fixes someone else made soon.

15. ok thank you @Wulf . I know it will help a bunch of us out. Thanks for the fast response. Cheers

16. Work for me, ty :)

17. anyone knows a solution for this?

Code:
    {% raw %}
    > load LustyMap
    Loaded plugin LustyMap v2.0.83 by Kayzor / k1lly0u
    [LustyMap] Validating imagery
    [LustyMap] Icon images have not been found. Uploading images to file storage
    [LustyMap] Attempting to contact beancan.io to download your map image!
    [LustyMap] Map generation successful! Downloading map image to file storage. Please wait!
    [LustyMap] Generating the main map
    [LustyMap] Unable to load the map image from file storage. This may be caused by slow processing of the images being uploaded to your server. If this problem persists unload the plugin and delete your ImageData.json data file
    [LustyMap] Generating the mini-map
    [LustyMap] Unable to load the map image from file storage. This may be caused by slow processing of the images being uploaded to your server. If this problem persists unload the plugin and delete your ImageData.json data file
    {% endraw %}
    And yes, i tried multiple times to remove the files and also resetmap....