--- layout: forums title: 'LustyMap | Page 167' breadcrumbs: - "Plugin Support": "/forums/plugin-support.31/" ---

LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 50,520 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. Well the plugin has a high resource cost if that's what you're asking but it won't cause lag unless you're using resources you don't have. If you type plugins into console you'll see load times for plugins. There's a difference between normality and excessiveness so just because it has a high load-time it doesn't mean that there's something wrong with the plugin.

2. first the plugin is running and i got the last update. the big map will be generatet true but my minimap is wrong.
    can someone tell me what to do?

3. Try typing 'resetmap' in console first to force a reload, if this doesn't fix the problem then check your map has been generated on BeancanIO: beancan.io - Rust Maps - Simply just type in your map seed and size. If it hasn't hit the generate button in the top right (This can take some time). Once BeancanIO has generated the map you would have to type 'resetmap' to console again.

4. I've doing all. The Map of My Server is On Beancan generated. Seed 99403065 Size 5243. But the Minimap dosn't be right one.

Code:
    {% raw %}
    {
      "FriendOptions": {
        "AllowCustomLists": true,
        "UseClans": false,
        "UseFriends": true
      },
      "MapMarkers": {
        "ShowAllPlayers": false,
        "ShowCaves": true,
        "ShowDebris": true,
        "ShowFriends": true,
        "ShowHelicopters": true,
        "ShowMarkerNames": true,
        "ShowMonuments": true,
        "ShowPlanes": true,
        "ShowPlayer": true,
        "ShowSupplyDrops": true
      },
      "MapOptions": {
        "EnableAFKTracking": false,
        "HideEventPlayers": true,
        "MapImage": {
          "APIKey": "thatismykeyhere",
          "CustomMap_Filename": "map.png",
          "CustomMap_Use": false
        },
        "MapKeybind": "m",
        "MinimapOptions": {
          "ComplexOptions": {
            "ForcedZoomLevel": 2,
            "ForceMapZoom": true,
            "UseComplexMap": true
          },
          "HorizontalScale": 1.0,
          "OffsetSide": 0.0,
          "OffsetTop": 0.0,
          "OnLeftSide": true,
          "UseMinimap": true,
          "VerticalScale": 1.0
        },
        "ShowCompass": true,
        "StartOpen": true,
        "UpdateSpeed": 1.0
      },
      "SpamOptions": {
        "DisableAttempts": 10,
        "DisableSeconds": 120,
        "Enabled": true,
        "TimeBetweenAttempts": 3,
        "WarningAttempts": 5
      }
    {% endraw %}
    any idea?

5. Could you clarify what you mean by not right? Does it display the wrong map or are some icons missing?

6. No, i use the default settings. What settings affect the size of the main map?

7. Well I'm under the assumption that these settings control both the mini-map and the map. You haven't tweaked in the.cs file at all have you either? As the aspect ratio really shouldn't be off.

"OnLeftSide": true,
    "UseMinimap": true,

8. thank you for your help. I hope you can do something there. I am not a scripter. If someone knows what we can do help us please.

Addendum: so far was always the map completely wrong synonymous with icons. Now it is the first time that it is the right map.

9. I'm sure it'll be fixed in the next patch. I don't think it's something I'd be able to fix.

Issues:
    • Mini-map zoom is defaulting to 2, even if the value is 1. The value doesn't offer anything. Fix: Complex Map: False
    • There seems to be an issue with ratio control for the large map.

10. Thanks for the help, but it didn't help. These settings only affect the mini map.

11. i have just an idea:

change that:
    Code:
    {% raw %}
            "ForceMapZoom": true,
    {% endraw %}
    to:
    Code:
    {% raw %}
            "ForcedZoomLevel": 1,
            "ForceMapZoom": false,
    {% endraw %}
    at my server it works..

-.-

now i got the CL_ReceiveFilePng error .. i have read the last postings and saw that im not the only one. Knows someone how i can get the map Working without Players how will be kicked?

i dont know what i can do now. i will make the map off but it cant be the end of the song.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2017
  12. I second this idea. It works for me without error as of yet.

13. yes it works.... from 17.00 to 21.00.. after that time the errors came to my server.. to all players.. he has a problem with a file in storeage.. but i dont can say how is the file. and a mapreset dosnt help.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2017
  14. Map reset doesn't help because you have a manual file name in your config and the issue is with the file. Try using the automatic method.

15. Is there a way to disable the minimap, and just let the big one ("m") ?

16. "MapKeybind": "m",
    "MinimapOptions": {
    "ComplexOptions": {
    "ForceMapZoom": false,
    "UseComplexMap": false

},
    "OnLeftSide": false,
    "UseMinimap": false,
    },
    "ShowCompass": true,
    "StartOpen": false,
    "UpdateSpeed": 1.0

This should work, you have to disable everything related to the minimap in-order to stop it re-opening. I urge you to read through the config, because the answers are mostly right infront of you :)

17. I have already read the config, but it was disabling everything with the "m" included, its because i needed to set "StartOpen": true, not false! its working now

18. There is a bug when u let openned the main map for a long time, it closes automatically and then when you open it again you cant close it, they begin to overlap everytime you press "m"

and now im getting a lots of "Look rotation viewing vector is zero" in the console

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2017