--- layout: forums title: 'LustyMap | Page 166' breadcrumbs: - "Plugin Support": "/forums/plugin-support.31/" ---

LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 50,529 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. Had the same thing.
    Reloading the plugin / resetting the map causes a 5 minute lag,
    and some players get kicked out instantly in cause of a missing png (as the error said).
    I was wondering and updated the server again, was about to wipe (before i found out it was related to lusty map).

My fix was to deactive the complex mode.
    There is an error with the map splitter i think.

2. Ok but in the other mode is it possible to see me or friends on the map? How do i get the Picture from the map

3. Great! Thank you. Reset command worked. I can now see the place names and player icons too.

4. You'll still be able to see yourself and players in non-complex mode. It's just that you won't have the zoom function available. This really shouldn't be an issue though and I would just advise cleaning out Lustymap in - config, data and config and just reinstalling it all when the servers quiet.

5. i get crashes when im near an airdrop RPC Error in CL_ReceiveFilePng

6. Is your map black?

7. yup map gone black where the airdrop was spawning/landing

8. do you have complex mode enabled?

9. Hello everyone, I'm having an issue with the "LustyMap"

So,

I load "Lustymap" into my oxide folders under the "plugins" folder,

I than go into the "config" folder, Edit it.. I paste in the API key and i leave the ForceZoomRate set to (1)

(Setting it up like i usually would, register to "Beacon.io" for the API key after adding the server on their list.)

Lusty has been kicking players from the server/kicking myself from my own server.

It keeps coming up saying that a "PNG" file is missing, but they all seem to be there.

has anyone else been dealing with this issue/know and fixes/available patches?

thanks, Toxikk.

10. Have you installed the icon images in oxide > data?

11. Hey, all good dude I got it sorted out myself, Cheers.

12. yes, its enabled

13. How do I make my Map to always be zoomed out, like so people won't be able to change zoom (In and Out).

I want the map to be always Zoomed Out.

14. "UseComplexMap": true <---- change to false

15. THANK YOU

16. Have you resolved your problem? :)

17. disabling should fix it

18. Hello everybody! I have the monitor size 4x3. My map has an elongated appearance. How to fix it?

Attached Files:

19. I'm unsure as to why that's happening. Have you changed any specific settings in the config relating to size?

20. Does this plugin affect in lag or fps ?