--- layout: forums title: 'LustyMap | Page 163' breadcrumbs: - "Plugin Support": "/forums/plugin-support.31/" ---

LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 50,532 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. Install: really seems like your .cs is corrupt, also remove your .cfg

2. When I use the Mini Map, the map is like zoomed in but when I move along on the map it moves with me, I can't see the full map itself while I'm in Mini Mode.

3. I went back to 2.0.80 which was working fine, checked the config file (not corrupted, still the same since the last big config change of 2.0.7), deleted the data .json files and loaded 2.0.80 which immediately threw some red errors in the console.

Code:
    {% raw %}
    (14:17:36) | [RCON][77.100.14.195:50669] load LustyMap
    (14:17:36) | Loaded plugin LustyMap v2.0.8 by Kayzor / k1lly0u
    (14:17:36) | [LustyMap] Validating imagery
    (14:17:36) | [LustyMap] Icon images have not been found. Uploading images to file storage
    (14:17:36) | [LustyMap] Attempting to contact beancan.io to download your map image!
    (14:17:37) | [LustyMap] Map generation successful! Downloading map image to file storage. Please wait!
    (14:17:37) | [LustyMap] Attempting to split and store the complex mini-map. This may take a while, please wait!
    (14:17:37) | [LustyMap] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 1 / 5)
    (14:18:57) | [LustyMap] Map split was successful!
    (14:18:57) | [LustyMap] Generating the main map
    (14:18:57) | [LustyMap] Main map generated successfully!
    (14:18:57) | [LustyMap] Generating the mini-map
    (14:18:57) | [LustyMap] Mini map generated successfully!
    (14:18:57) | [LustyMap] Generating the complex map. This may take a few moments, please wait!
    (14:18:57) | [LustyMap] Complex map generated successfully!
    (14:18:57) | [LustyMap] Error adding base map UI to [God] PPlank. Type: Complex, Zoom: 0, X: 0, Z: 0
    (14:18:57) | [LustyMap] Error adding base map UI to Purple. Type: Complex, Zoom: 0, X: 0, Z: 0
    (14:18:57) | [LustyMap] Error adding base map UI to [Dez] ПИНУС. Type: Complex, Zoom: 0, X: 0, Z: 0
    (14:18:57) | [LustyMap] Error adding base map UI to Zepherok. Type: Complex, Zoom: 0, X: 0, Z: 0
    (14:18:57) | [LustyMap] Error adding base map UI to Official Retard. Type: Complex, Zoom: 0, X: 0, Z: 0
    (14:18:57) | [LustyMap] Error adding base map UI to [Dez] CrazyFog. Type: Complex, Zoom: 0, X: 0, Z: 0
    (14:18:57) | [RCON][77.100.14.195:55452] status
    (14:18:58) | hostname: GameKeeper-06/01|x10|TP|AD|CLANS|REMOVE|TRADE
    (14:18:58) | KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
    (14:18:58) | KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.

{% endraw %}
    A minute or so later, the server froze for about 10 seconds which I'm sort of discounting but it's there in the back of my mind. The map now isn't working for anybody so I'm scratching my head and again removed it. I'll give it another go later after getting some fresh air. I'll remove all traces of anything LustyMap from the server and then treat it as a new install, adding the api key etc.

In the meantime, maybe someone else will have the same problem so I know I'm not going crazy, which is how I feel right now. ;-)

4. Yeah same here - you can press t for chat and then use your pointer to press the minus button to zoom it out.

5. ohh that's good thx!

6. When using forcedzoom on the minimap it causes everyone on my server to only see the top right corner section of the big map as their minimap. I changed a small section under "public void InitializeComponent()" in the cs file back to the coding of the previous .cs and so far it works fine with that change.

7. why on earth use beancan.io the site will reject your server after a few days forcing the plugin to fail

8. On the overview page there are tips to keep your server listed on beancan

9. Code:
    {% raw %}
    16:22:52) | [RCON][90.217.58.204:50796] resetmap(16:22:52) | [LustyMap] ResetMap Confirmed! Removing stored images and reloading the plugin to re-download your map image(16:22:52) | Unloaded plugin LustyMap v2.0.71 by Kayzor / k1lly0u(16:22:52) | Loaded plugin LustyMap v2.0.71 by Kayzor / k1lly0u(16:22:52) | [LustyMap] Validating imagery(16:22:52) | [LustyMap] Icon images have not been found. Uploading images to file storage(16:22:52) | [LustyMap] Attempting to contact beancan.io to download your map image!(16:22:52) | [LustyMap] Your map is still in the queue to be generated. Checking again in 10 seconds(16:23:02) | [LustyMap] Your map is still in the queue to be generated. Checking again in 10 seconds(16:23:03) | [LustyMap] Your map is still in the queue to be generated. Checking again in 10 seconds(16:23:15) | [LustyMap] Your map is still in the queue to be generated. Checking again in 10 seconds(16:23:17) | [LustyMap] Your map is still in the queue to be generated. Checking again in 10 seconds(16:23:27) | [LustyMap] Your map is still in the queue to be generated. Checking again in 10 seconds
    {% endraw %}

10. map was working fine till update now getting
    Code:
    {% raw %}
    (17:55:23) | [RCON][90.217.58.204:51268] resetmap(17:55:23) | [LustyMap] ResetMap Confirmed! Removing stored images and reloading the plugin to re-download your map image(17:55:23) | Unloaded plugin LustyMap v2.0.81 by Kayzor / k1lly0u(17:55:23) | Loaded plugin LustyMap v2.0.81 by Kayzor / k1lly0u(17:55:23) | [LustyMap] Validating imagery(17:55:23) | [LustyMap] Icon images have not been found. Uploading images to file storage(17:55:23) | [LustyMap] Attempting to contact beancan.io to download your map image!(17:55:24) | Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file c:\games\173_199_74_84_28036\1235698\ruste\server\1235698\oxide\data\LustyMap\icons\harbor.png(17:55:25) | [LustyMap] Your map is still in the queue to be generated. Checking again in 10 seconds
    {% endraw %}

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2017
  11. Having this appear all the time:

[LustyMap] Error adding base map UI to Ice. Type: Complex, Zoom: 0, X: -1, Z: 0

12. I was having this exact same issue earlier. I assumed it was safe to say that Beancan had fixed their map generation, but I guess something weird is still going on. The same problem you're having happened to me on Friday, but then I tried to generate on Saturday and it worked fine (on both Beancan and PlayRust). I have had Beancan generate a map that wasn't actually my map in the past as well. I wish there was a way I could help you out here man.

Edit: Someone already replied to you to help you, my apologies!

13. Next step please !!
    still not getting map. got this error messsage.
    Loaded plugin LustyMap v2.0.81 by Kayzor / k1lly0u
    [LustyMap] Validating imagery
    [LustyMap] Exisiting images and icons found in server storage.
    [LustyMap] Attempting to contact beancan.io to download your map image!
    [LustyMap] Map generation successful! Downloading map image to file storage. Please wait!
    [LustyMap] Generating the main map

[LustyMap] Unable to load the map image from file storage. This may be caused by slow processing of the images being uploaded to your server. If this problem persists unload the plugin and delete your ImageData.json data file
    [LustyMap] Generating the mini-map
    [LustyMap] Unable to load the map image from file storage. This may be caused by slow processing of the images being uploaded to your server. If this problem persists unload the plugin and delete your ImageData.json data file
    Saved 28,661 ents, serialization(0.00), write(0.00), disk(0.00) totalstall(0.02).
    Saving complete

So i deleted the folder as suggested , and now get the following

Unloaded plugin LustyMap v2.0.81 by Kayzor / k1lly0u
    Loaded plugin LustyMap v2.0.81 by Kayzor / k1lly0u
    [LustyMap] Validating imagery

Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'LustyMap v2.0.81' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.ValidateImages () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

My server is still awaiting approval at beancan.io and still showing my server offline,

shows the map *seed 422 ,
    I did notice that the icon files deleted in the data folder do not contain harbors (?) so maybe an update is forthcoming,

Do I have to enter a " Custom map Name" in the designated line ? if so what name do i put there ? and how to i get the image (*jpg *png ) into the custom folder ?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2017
  14. How do I disable the minimap? I know it's possible to not showing it by default, but users can still toggle it.

15. I am having the same problem, Anyone found how to fix it?

16. [Deleted]

17. ZdK

ZdK

18. Are you running on a Windows VPS (or dedi)? That's the platform I'm running on (Win 2012 server) and have this problem. I have a feeling it might need a physical reboot of the server but I don't want to do that unless I have to.

I'm just about to remove all traces of the plugin and re-install from scratch. If that doesn't fix it then I have to find a quiet time to do a quick power down and back up again to test my theory.

What's worrying for me is how it completely crashes the Rust client with (to quote a player) "red error messages across Rust, never seen that before." If I hadn't had the players actually in Discord to tell me about the problem, I wouldn't have known, because by this time they couldn't reconnect without Rust crashing and disconnecting them almost instantly they joined. That's one way to gradually get rid of your player base I guess. I'll update this thread in a bit when I've deleted all the .json files and re-installed the plugin.

I'm sorry you're having this problem, but I'm also glad it's not just me.

19. Still no idea from anyone how to stop the minimap from auto minimising shortly after a chat message is written in game? It's infuriating now.

20. Okay, going on from this:-

LustyMap | Page 163 | Oxide

I completely removed LustyMap from the server, let it reboot over night, and just tried a brand new install. *Some* clients are crashing, and I'm delighted to say it happened to me too as I can now show you the red text I screen capped. This all started when I updated to the latest version (2.0.81), but 2.0.8 worked fine. I've tried going back to 2.0.8 but that doesn't work now either.

Any ideas what might have gone wrong? Maybe something in the new /storage/ folder? I can't see anything in the server logs and no errors were thrown up there.

Anyway, here's the screen cap of the red text on my local PC.

lustymap-red-error-text-cropped.png