--- layout: forums title: 'LustyMap | Page 161' breadcrumbs: - "Plugin Support": "/forums/plugin-support.31/" ---

LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 50,532 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. My map is generated on beancan but, i try resetmap and, can't see the map in game...

[LustyMap] Your map is still being generated. Checking again in 10 seconds

2. My mini map is stuck on full zone, you can not use the minus sign to reduce. any suggestions?
    Code:
    {% raw %}
    "MapKeybind": "m",
        "MinimapOptions": {
          "ComplexOptions": {
            "ForcedZoomLevel": 1,
            "ForceMapZoom": false,
            "UseComplexMap": true
    {% endraw %}

3. Ok i reidd the Lusty Map deleting files out and starting over now i get this message instead of [LustyMap] Your map is still being generated. Checking again in 10 seconds

Code:
    {% raw %}
    > reload LustyMap
    Unloaded plugin LustyMap v2.0.8 by Kayzor / k1lly0u
    Loaded plugin LustyMap v2.0.8 by Kayzor / k1lly0u
    [LustyMap] Validating imagery
    [LustyMap] Exisiting images and icons found in server storage.
    [LustyMap] Generating the main map
    [LustyMap] Main map generated successfully!
    [LustyMap] Generating the mini-map
    [LustyMap] Mini map generated successfully!
    [LustyMap] Generating the complex map. This may take a few moments, please wait!
    [LustyMap] Complex map generated successfully!
    [LustyMap] Error adding base map UI to MAJMalfunction. Type: Complex, Zoom: 0, X: 0, Z: 0
    Calling 'OnServerInitialized' on 'LustyMap v2.0.8' took 222ms
    KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
    {% endraw %}
    Any idea and what this isue is? The quardianates show up on my server like if a map was ther ebut no map . i put my API key in

4. Whenever there is wipe by facepunch always shit

5. Hey,

I got a weird problem, my map looks like it's generated but I don't see any markers neither myself or friends/clan-members.
    Here's a screenshot:
    https://puu.sh/tenf2/a20f4e8b37.jpg

Did I something wrong?
    (Before the update, everything worked fine)

Sincerly
    Dennis

6. [LustyMap] Error retrieving map: Invalid response from beancan.io: Response code Error getting response stream (ReadDone1): ReceiveFailure

any fix? i delete all and reload...

7. (12:23:06) | IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.

(12:23:06) | IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.

no minimap deleted config and the 2 map files in data and redownloded map still same error.

8. Please try to generate with the same seed 705627139 size 3500.Maybe I have no luck.Seed 705627140 and 705627138 generated even seed 705627139, but with the size of 3499 is generated , and which I have not.Why ?

9. I cant generate my map too.. Not working..
    • Seed: 48775
    • Size: 3400
    [DOUBLEPOST=1483823237][/DOUBLEPOST]
    It's working now, thank you! :D <3

10. SkaaYz,
    What did you do to solve ?

11. I dont really know, i just ask here to generate my map and after ~1 hour the map has spawned xD

Before that, LustyMap wrote and spam in the console:

"[LustyMap] Your map is still being generated. Checking again in 10 seconds"

Now it's ok! :D

( Sorry for my english :s )
    [DOUBLEPOST=1483825055][/DOUBLEPOST]
    ~ 30 minutes not 1 hour

12. i turned complex mode off to get my minimap workiing.

13. Have reverted to the December 12th version. Minimap was broken (custom marker and player location wrong) on latest which is weird because the patch notes say it was to fix a problem with it, didn't have a problem on the Dec 12th version :)

14. Still LustyMap] Your map is still being generated. Checking again in 10 seconds. Been seeing this since the update. and i have tried restting it , removing it , cleaning files out everything and anything . nothing seems to work . Any help
    Map size - 4000 , Seed 788061

15. Just wait it out, my map took about 15 minutes to generate.

16. I have my map already waiting 25 hours ))
    [DOUBLEPOST=1483833683][/DOUBLEPOST]
    [DOUBLEPOST=1483833937][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Your map is perfectly generated

Attached Files:

17. My only issue is that the harbor is not showing the icon on the map, I downloaded and added the icon into the icons folder but it's not showing up on the map.

18. A more optimized version
    [DOUBLEPOST=1483835371][/DOUBLEPOST]UPDATE
    Removed white pixels on each side of the icons

Attached Files:

19. I have the latest version of LustyMap installed, I also Have rust IO installed (Beancan IO is not working for me). Im using the custom image config option in its stead. I have tried and tried and tried. to no avail, lusty is there, but not "activated", and when i try to force a resestmap it does this.
    Code:
    {% raw %}
    "Calling 'ccmdResetmap' on 'LustyMap v2.0.81' took 250ms
    Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file C:\sspanel\gameservers\rust\13487\server\experimental\oxide\data\LustyMap\icons\self0.png
    Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file C:\sspanel\gameservers\rust\13487\server\experimental\oxide\data\LustyMap\icons\self10.png
    Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file C:\sspanel\gameservers\rust\13487\server\experimental\oxide\data\LustyMap\icons\self20.png
    Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file C:\sspanel\gameservers\rust\13487\server\experimental\oxide\data\LustyMap\icons\self30.png
    Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file C:\sspanel\gameservers\rust\13487\server\experimental\oxide\data\LustyMap\icons\self40.png
    Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file C:\sspanel\gameservers\rust\13487\server\experimental\oxide\data\LustyMap\icons\self50.png
    Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file C:\sspanel\gameservers\rust\13487\server\experimental\oxide\data\LustyMap\icons\self60.png
    Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file C:\sspanel\gameservers\rust\13487\server\experimental\oxide\data\LustyMap\icons\self70.png
    Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file C:\sspanel\gameservers\rust\13487\server\experimental\oxide\data\LustyMap\icons\self80.png
    Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file C:\sspanel\gameservers\rust\13487\server\experimental\oxide\data\LustyMap\icons\self90.png
    Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file C:\sspanel\gameservers\rust\13487\server\experimental\oxide\data\LustyMap\icons\self100.png
    Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file C:\sspanel\gameservers\rust\13487\server\experimental\oxide\data\LustyMap\icons\self110.png
    Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file C:\sspanel\gameservers\rust\13487\server\experimental\oxide\data\LustyMap\icons\self120.png
    Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file C:\sspanel\gameservers\rust\13487\server\experimental\oxide\data\LustyMap\icons\self130.png
    Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file C:\sspanel\gameservers\rust\13487\server\experimental\oxide\data\LustyMap\icons\self140.png
    Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file C:\sspanel\gameservers\rust\13487\server\experimental\oxide\data\LustyMap\icons\self150.png
    Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file C:\sspanel\gameservers\rust\13487\server\experimental\oxide\data\LustyMap\icons\self160.png
    Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file C:\sspanel\gameservers\rust\13487\server\experimental\oxide\data\LustyMap\icons\self170.png
    Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file C:\sspanel\gameservers\rust\13487\server\experimental\oxide\data\LustyMap\icons\self180.png
    Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file C:\sspanel\gameservers\rust\13487\server\experimental\oxide\data\LustyMap\icons\self190.png
    Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file C:\sspanel\gameservers\rust\13487\server\experimental\oxide\data\LustyMap\icons\self200.png
    Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file C:\sspanel\gameservers\rust\13487\server\experimental\oxide\data\LustyMap\icons\self210.png
    Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file C:\sspanel\gameservers\rust\13487\server\experimental\oxide\data\LustyMap\icons\self220.png
    Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file C:\sspanel\gameservers\rust\13487\server\experimental\oxide\data\LustyMap\icons\self230.png
    Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file C:\sspanel\gameservers\rust\13487\server\experimental\oxide\data\LustyMap\icons\self240.png
    Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file C:\sspanel\gameservers\rust\13487\server\experimental\oxide\data\LustyMap\icons\self250.png
    Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file C:\sspanel\gameservers\rust\13487\server\experimental\oxide\data\LustyMap\icons\self260.png
    Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file C:\sspanel\gameservers\rust\13487\server\experimental\oxide\data\LustyMap\icons\self270.png
    Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file C:\sspanel\gameservers\rust\13487\server\experimental\oxide\data\LustyMap\icons\self280.png
    Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file C:\sspanel\gameservers\rust\13487\server\experimental\oxide\data\LustyMap\icons\self290.png
    Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file C:\sspanel\gameservers\rust\13487\server\experimental\oxide\data\LustyMap\icons\self300.png
    Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file C:\sspanel\gameservers\rust\13487\server\experimental\oxide\data\LustyMap\icons\self310.png
    Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file C:\sspanel\gameservers\rust\13487\server\experimental\oxide\data\LustyMap\icons\self320.png
    Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file C:\sspanel\gameservers\rust\13487\server\experimental\oxide\data\LustyMap\icons\self330.png
    Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file C:\sspanel\gameservers\rust\13487\server\experimental\oxide\data\LustyMap\icons\self340.png
    Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file C:\sspanel\gameservers\rust\13487\server\experimental\oxide\data\LustyMap\icons\self350.png
    Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file C:\sspanel\gameservers\rust\13487\server\experimental\oxide\data\LustyMap\icons\self360.png
    Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file C:\sspanel\gameservers\rust\13487\server\experimental\oxide\data\LustyMap\icons\warehouse.png
    Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file C:\sspanel\gameservers\rust\13487\server\experimental\oxide\data\LustyMap\icons\spheretank.png
    Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file C:\sspanel\gameservers\rust\13487\server\experimental\oxide\data\LustyMap\icons\harbor.png
    Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file C:\sspanel\gameservers\rust\13487\server\experimental\oxide\data\LustyMap\icons\special.png
    Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file C:\sspanel\gameservers\rust\13487\server\experimental\oxide\data\LustyMap\icons\supply.png"
    {% endraw %}

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
  20. I loaded icons into designated folder with no problems, got an api key from Beancan.io but i am getting this message
    Code:
    {% raw %}
    Loaded plugin LustyMap v2.0.81 by Kayzor / k1lly0u
    [LustyMap] Validating imagery
    [LustyMap] Exisiting images and icons found in server storage.
    [LustyMap] Attempting to contact beancan.io to download your map image!
    [LustyMap] Map generation successful! Downloading map image to file storage. Please wait!
    [LustyMap] Attempting to split and store the complex mini-map. This may take a while, please wait!
    [LustyMap] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 1 / 5)
    [LustyMap] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 2 / 5)
    [LustyMap] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 3 / 5)
    [LustyMap] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 4 / 5)
    [LustyMap] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 5 / 5)
    [LustyMap] The plugin has timed out trying to find the map image to split! Complex map has been disabled
    {% endraw %}
    Would this be because my server registration is still awaiting approval at Beancan.io ? and if it isnt because of whatever reason can i still use this plugin ?
    It shows my server as being "offline" even though its running .

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017