1. not sure where to post other than here but my server is experiencing very low frame rate.. it didnt start happening until today when i added cornucopia and better loot... any idea if they are conflicting and causing issues? maybe just the server or what? ive contacted the provider but looking for faster solutions if possible.

2. It's most likely your server specifications, upgrade your server for better framerate.

Note: server FPS is not noticeable to players unless its below 60.

3. server fps was all the way down to a 3 here it was the plugin botspawn. i deleted it and it went back to normal.

4. Never known a plugin to decrease server fps that drastically...

5. idk i deleted all plugins i added that day and once i delete botspawn it jumped backup. i added other plugins i deleted and it stayed but the moment i put botspawn back it went back down

6. If you are using HumanNPC you may experience a drastic drop when reloading while having more than 30 NPC's.

7. Cornucopia will kill it. You gotta be real careful with the settings in that or it will spawn way too many animals and loot boxes everywhere. If you're running betterloot I'd suggest get rid of Cornucopia and just beef up the loot with betterloot
    [DOUBLEPOST=1503278313][/DOUBLEPOST]
    lol I didn't event see this post until after I posted Botspawn kills it too especially if you have them parachute in

8. only thing i see cornucopia doing for me is spawning scrap everywhere i just deleted it. as it seemed useless. maybe i should have edited the config but im using betterloot so i should be good.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2017
  9. I think it is server specific, I am using botspawn and never see any drastic drops when they parachute in.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1503304312][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Edit:

Background info: I am using a dedicated server (I7-processor @4Ghz)

Is TS using a dedicated or vps?

• Intel Xeon E3-1270v5 processor (four physical 3.6ghz cores on QPI + hyperthreading + turbo->4ghz)
    • 64 GB DDR4-2133 ECC memory
    • 1000 GB SSD

10. Shouldn't be a problem I think.

How many bots did you spawn with the plugin? And what is your Map size?