1. Thunderbird

Thunderbird Scavenger

Hello everyone! I am currently looking for a web dev to create a new site for my servers. My current website is dualgamers.net I am getting looking for a custom made website that includes the same template as my current website. (Home page with a news page, chat box, the servers, etc.), (List of servers and the kits people can buy through PayPal.), (A Support page). I also would like it to be somewhat easy to edit myself if I needed to. (I have some coding experience from running servers but not full). Feel free to add me on Steam if i'm offline ill accept when I get on and we can chat then. Price and other features can be discussed on Steam. Thank you.

Steam Community :: Thunderbird

2. Resistance

Resistance Grenade Master

You should add your budget so you get the best person for the job. Wordpress with forums might be the best way to go for you easy to edit and plenty of free plugins and themes. But if you have something there already that works why do you need another one the same as what you have

3. Thunderbird

Thunderbird Scavenger

Mainly just looking for someone to put the info from my current site and put it on a template I already have chosen out.

4. Kappasaurus

Kappasaurus Shotgun Ace Plugin Developer

So, you already have the template and just have text you want moved over? I can't code a website from scratch but I can edit basic HTML and most likely move whatever you have over easily.

5. Thunderbird

Thunderbird Scavenger

Yes I would basically just like everything I have on my current site dualgamers.net moved to the template here - Business 2

6. Kappasaurus

Kappasaurus Shotgun Ace Plugin Developer

Considering there are no donate pages and such you'd need to create them.

7. Tommy_vr

Tommy_vr Scavenger

Hit me up in the PMs ;)

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
  8. XNeo

XNeo Wood Hoarder

9. Tommy_vr

Tommy_vr Scavenger

10. XNeo

XNeo Wood Hoarder

css and html

11. Tommy_vr

Tommy_vr Scavenger

Nice design! I think it would look better if you added a little bit of a border-radius like somewhere arround 2-10px just to smooth out the edges a bit on the white boxes.

Just my oppinion ;)

12. XNeo

XNeo Wood Hoarder

13. XNeo

XNeo Wood Hoarder

about to finish his site and did a update on mine Gyazo - 0297e667b8278afbc1dc3040b714dd43.gif

working on doing some animations for his too don't know what I'm going to do yet though maybe a random helicopter flying around the site.

currently working on having the attack helicopter follow the mouse in that window and Maybe making a crude 3D Sprite Rust player animations to randomly walk around on the land part I'm going totally overboard on this Banner buts its fun

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
  14. bitman

bitman Naked Wanderer

Just as a test to see what I could do in 10min I created this page with your information. Changed it up a bit as I don't expect you'll want to use it. Also, I've definitely played on your 10x server before. Pretty fun. Anyway, here's the product of 10min of work.

EDIT: Also, I do realize that this post is weeks old. Just thought I'd use this opportunity to do a sort of html/css exercise. It was fun.

Screenshot (63).png

Last edited: May 4, 2017
  15. XNeo

XNeo Wood Hoarder

rustcity.net the site is done.

16. Resistance

Resistance Grenade Master

You need to speed up the loading of the first time visit to your site

17. XNeo

XNeo Wood Hoarder

its set to 0.3 atm it has to load like 100 images i think its just the Host end as my site rustykarma.ga uses the same kind of site and its loaded with junk. and its on a cheap o host rustcity uses godaddy

18. bitman

bitman Naked Wanderer

Pretty cool. Is that hand-coded, or was it done through another site like wix?

19. XNeo

XNeo Wood Hoarder

edited a template css,html and some JavaScript