1. Im looking for 2 main simple plugins one that hands out food and alerts everyone on the server of a player joining and another that turns of radiation on the server simple plugins i understand that they have something like these 2 but none that meet my needs please help will pay wanna get with me directly email me at [email protected]

2. server.radiation "true" or "false" to turn it on or off. And if someone has joined the server, could easily just do something like OnPlayerJoined(BasePlayer player) send global message that {player.displayName} has joined the server". To hand out food to everyone, inventory.giveall (itemname) (amount)

3. okay so for the OnPlayerJoined(BasePlayer player) send global message that {player.displayName} has joined the server". To hand out food to everyone, inventory.giveall (itemname) (amount) where do i put this command in at and also i want it to give 1 cooked porkchop everytime someone joines

4. You put the command in console. As for giving someone 1 cooked porkchop everytime they join, it would be OnPlayerJoined(BasePlayer player) Item item = ItemManager.GiveItemByID(id, amount) I believe, then you get that info and it should be all good. Look at the NoStash plugin for an example.

5. The kits plugin can also be used to give a food/gear when you respawn.

6. so im trying to give one porkchop to all the players on the server when somone join as well as say a message for example good coffee how would i go about something like that i also looked up nostash plugin could not find result please help

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Or just use: ConnectMessages | Oxide for join messages.

I'd recommend using the Kits plugin for support with it. There are some good examples there as well.

8. thank you ive been trying to set up a server over the past few days and your profile has been the most helpful with other question i saw others had thank you