1. Need log all damage from players to players.

Players1(x,y,z) give 57 damage to Player2(x,y,z) from Bolt Action Rifle, range 90m.

2. You want this put into a log file? That file would likely get very long very quickly.

3. i'm looking for a plugin that logs dmg so if my moderators say that guy i could kill but hitted him 30 time's i can see in the logs how much dmg etc he did to him & what he used to heal him back up if this is posible
    it will help to see who is cheating/hacking

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2016
  4. While this is a good request for a plugin, I don't think there's much of a purpose.
    I haven't actually checked this, but damage is usually calculated on the server side, making it near impossible to hack damage (unless the rust developers seriously messed up somewhere or someone gained admin access to your server).
    Other hacks like aimbots or wallhacks can't really be prevented by a good architecture (due to latency), damage hacks however can.

5. i've been looking for a plugin that logs the damage that players do to someone else and were they hit them, i got a lot of hacking reports telling me they hit him in the head 3 times in a row and stuff like that, but i have no way to know if hes hacking or not. or a aimbot anticheat would be even better.

6. Any server owner should know that anytime someone loses in a fight people are quick to call hacker... saything they hit so and so in the head 3489573945 times and they didnt die. Any good and active admin just has to watch there players. Also the chances of catching a "hacker" *cough cough* script kiddy *cough cough* is pretty unlikely via logs... Also if your going to log damage you also have to log players healing or a log may show someone taking 130 damage over 15sec but that player may have used 3 med syringes.... I see the logs being commonly mis read...

7. yeah i noticed that, but i just wanted it mostly for checking were they hit him, because as you said they hit 3489573945 times in the head. and also to check if they have some kind of aimbot as i saw some shots that were unbelivable (he killed two guys in a second both of them headshoted while the house wall was going down) and with logs i couldve checked were they hit and stuff like that. it would be just a little bit useful in some cases.

8. Get the victim to screenshot their combatlog

9. yeah, i might try that next time. thanks for the idea