Logger

Moved

Total Downloads: 3,429 - First Release: Oct 22, 2014 - Last Update: Dec 12, 2017

5/5, 24 likes
  1. Oh.
    Just set authLevel to 0 and disable the broadcast feature - both in the Config file.

2. But i want broadcast

3. You just said you wanted no one to see it.

Do you mean no PLAYERS?
    if yes, then use the code I uploaded and also set authLevel to 0 in the Config file and reload the plugin.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2015
  4. wnat it 2 broadcast the commands but i want JUST me 2 see it. Or maybe anyone with a permission can see

5. 1. Open config and set: "AuthLevel": 0,
    2. Download: THIS PLUGIN FILE
    3. Upload/replace your current \plugins\0-logger.lua file with the file I uploaded.

This should broadcast ALL commands to ONLY players with authLevel 2 (Owners, which should be you). I can probably make it check for a certain permission, but that's not possible in the version I uploaded.

6. I need a better desc. the file u gave me is a txt how can i switch that with 0-logger plugin?

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Rename it to 0-logger.lua. It's the same thing, just modified.

8. I still cant seem to get the cfg for what all is ran....

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What are you trying to do exactly?

10. Im not seeing the CFG that tells me (logs) everything that went on in the server

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The plugin logs to your regular oxide/logs and Rust logs, it doesn't have a standalone file.

12. Nothing to see here.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2015
  13. I have no idea how to work this xDDDDD in my /*******/ruste/server/*******/oxide/logs there is nothing that will show me any commands said. not even in the files in there

14. Can you send me the contents of your \oxide\configs\0-logger.json file?

15. Here you are

Attached Files:

16. Mistake:
    Code:
       "AuthLevel": 4,
    No one can have AuthLevel 4

Players = 0
    Moderators = 1
    Owners = 2

Change it to:

Code:
       "AuthLevel": 0,
    And it should work.

Remember to reload the plugin after changing the config file.

How to reload
    Run this console command: oxide.reload 0-logger

17. Alright, that seems to be fixed now. Thanks!

18. this might be a extremely stupid question, but where do it output the logs? i cant find them in oxide/logs or /oxide/data

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It outputs to the same log that Oxide does right now, oxide/logs/oxide_*.txt.

20. damn. is there any plugin that automatic splits logs? right now my log is 700mb and i am not able to read it