Logger

Moved

Total Downloads: 3,429 - First Release: Oct 22, 2014 - Last Update: Dec 12, 2017

5/5, 24 likes
  1. Not sure if this does what I want. as an admin I want to have a log that shows who killed who, who used C4 and Rockets. basically when I am trying to deal with issues those are the big ones - who did what when with what.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Right now this only deals with command logging. You could a plugin such as Death Notes, and perhaps request logging to a file if it doesn't already provide that.

3. I do use Death Notes and my players love it. I will find out if it logs, still that is just player activity. what I want is structure stuff like Player X used C4 on structure/wall/something at location x,y,z. I recall a plugin in legacy that did something like that.

4. After the update this plugin causes chat to disappear when you have chat open to type / view history.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's not caused by this plugin, it uses the same function as every other chat plugin and Rust itself really.

6. I'm sorry to ask for this, as it has been a while since your post. Did you get this issue resolved? I'm currently having the same issues, and I'm at Multiplay. Thanks for any reply.

Edit: And chat.say is not logged at my point either in the Oxide*.txt at Multiplay.

7. Can you please make it so that instead of exception, it's the opposite, because some plugins doesnt have permission and its picking up all the commands

8. I see commands like these being run pretty often:

Code:
    (14:01:42) | [Oxide] 2:01 PM [Info] [Logger] PLAYERNAME ran console command: inventory.giveid
    (14:01:45) | [Oxide] 2:01 PM [Info] [Logger] PLAYERNAME ran console command: inventory.givebp
    (14:01:45) | [Oxide] 2:01 PM [Info] [Logger] PLAYERNAME ran console command: inventory.givearm
    (14:01:46) | [Oxide] 2:01 PM [Info] [Logger] PLAYERNAME ran console command: inventory.giveid
    (14:01:47) | [Oxide] 2:01 PM [Info] [Logger] PLAYERNAME ran console command: inventory.giveid
    (14:01:53) | [Oxide] 2:01 PM [Info] [Logger] PLAYERNAME ran console command: inventory.giveid
    (14:01:53) | [Oxide] 2:01 PM [Info] [Logger] PLAYERNAME ran console command: inventory.giveid
    (14:01:57) | [Oxide] 2:01 PM [Info] [Logger] PLAYERNAME ran console command: inventory.giveid
    (14:01:58) | [Oxide] 2:02 PM [Info] [Logger] PLAYERNAME ran console command: inventory.giveid
    What does that mean? I always think they are somehow spawning items or using blueprint hacks.

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It means people are trying to run those commands, but it doesn't mean they are succeeding.

10. How would I block custom chat commands from other plugin?

I would like to block /sethome and /home for exmaple

Simply addding:

Code:
          "home",
          "sethome",
    Doesn't work.

EDIT: I just added a check in the source code to exclude those commands, so never mind!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2015
  11. Is there any solution to log all staff and players commands?

12. Isn't that what the plugin currently is doing?

13. Only a specific auth level.

14. Set it to:

Code:
    "AuthLevel": 0,
    If it's "0", then it will include Players too.

EDIT: That's in your \config\0-logger.json file, by the way.

15. How do i do it 2 all players or just one. Or can i make a seprate config for every player?

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Just set the config to use with level 0 fo all players. There is no individual control yet, but I may add that.

17. Im not seeing a .json file. im doing something wrong here :p.. Please help me!

18. So when i do level 0 then brodcast it makes everyone see it can u make a update with a permission? so not everyone sees it?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2015
  19. Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2015