Logger

Moved

Total Downloads: 3,429 - First Release: Oct 22, 2014 - Last Update: Dec 12, 2017

5/5, 24 likes
  1. OK found it. Thank you! So, for testing purposes. I turned off Logger and did a plugin reload from Rusty and it still logged it.

What is this plugin doing if Rust already offers logging? I don't get it. Or is it only certain commands that get logged by Logger that Rust does not?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1429469326][/DOUBLEPOST]I think I see what is happening. Is there anyway to log a players actions if they just attempt to say do event.run? It will block it, but can we log that if it doesn't even work? It logged it for me as admin, but I had a player test it and it didn't log.

2. Doesn't work anymore :( Is it possible to get an update on this? Keeps filling the console with errors

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Can't help if I can't see the errors. ;) Please upload your full log.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1429485215][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Change the AuthLevel in the config to 0.

4. Code:
    [4/19/2015 7:25:00 PM] [Oxide] 7:25 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnRunCommand' on plugin 'Logger'
    File: 0-logger.lua Line: 25 argument number 2 is invalid:
      at NLua.Method.LuaMethodWrapper.Call (LuaState luaState) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    That's there error that keeps happening every second

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you trying to use this with Rust Legacy?

6. Nope. Experimental. Latest server build and latest oxide build

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Running the latest here just fine. The OnRunCommand hasn't changed either, so it's likely you have another plugin that is messing the hook up.

917e74535222955513a92c363e9afc7f.png

8. Hmm.... I'll have to figure out which plugin that is messing with it then

9. is there a way to exclude specific commands used in chat like

/balance
    /tpr

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This only handles console commands right now for exclusions.

11. oh, whats the chance of an update to include this feature? :)

I am using this as a moderator watcher basically but publicly so players can see when a moderator uses specific commands like /TP so players know if a moderator is abusing powers and report it. Right now however it's spamming the chat everytime a moderator enters any command at all lol.

12. I know you are probably busy because of all the updates today, but this is now failing to initialize with the latest update

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No issues here, I run it every update. Check your logs for errors.

14. This is all it's giving me
    Code:
    (20:02:26) | [Oxide] 8:02 PM [Info] Unloaded plugin Logger v0.2.8 by Wulf
    (20:02:26) | [Oxide] 8:02 PM [Info] Loaded plugin Logger v0.2.8 by Wulf
    (20:02:26) | [Oxide] 8:02 PM [Error] Failed to initialize plugin 0-logger (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Full log please.

16. I'm not sure which one you would like? the error log?

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The latest Oxide log.

18. See below. I messed this one up!

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2015
  19. Code:
    8:02 PM [Info] Loaded plugin Logger v0.2.8 by Wulf
    8:02 PM [Error] Failed to initialize plugin 0-logger (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    8:02 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Core.Configuration.DynamicConfigFile.GetEnumerator () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Utility.TableFromConfig (Oxide.Core.Configuration.DynamicConfigFile config, NLua.Lua lua) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Plugins.LuaPlugin.LoadConfig () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Plugins.LuaPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.AddPlugin (Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin plugin) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.OxideMod.PluginLoaded (Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin plugin) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It looks like your config is somehow corrupted. I'd suggest deleting it and starting fresh.