1. I had a question...about a year ago, I was previously a moderator on another server. There were commands that I was unable to access and would post a message that said, "Only Owners/Admins have access to this command!" I am looking into adding moderators to my servers, as I'm now working during the popular hours of our servers. I'd like to limit things such as spawning and noclip. This plugin would do that to me when the owner of that server had it limited.

I'm not sure if this plugin still exists...but I'm wondering if someone may know how if it doesn't? Or if someone can guide me to the plugin itself?

Thanks!

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Don't give them auth level 1 or 2 and then simply use a plugin for what you want to give them.

3. Ahh, okay that's an idea.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

A lot easier to grant than to try and hope you catch all that you want to take away. ;)

5. Definitely. Is there a way to revoke C4/Rocket/Satchel Damage for one individual then? ;)

6. use removeaaa its a plugin that you can grant them certain spawning in abilities i would like if others can recommend other plugins such as fauxadmin and fauxclip that provide the same kinda service.

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Or just give them the abilities they need. :p

8. wait wulf how? can i type moderatorid (steamid) and choose which perms to give them like the default perms i mean such as godmode and so on if so please what are the commands this would be so helpful

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, moderatorid is from Rust and would include everything. I'd recommend not using that and instead using plugins such as SecureAdmin or similar.