1. Hello.

I have own server on vps.
    Sever is x50 Loot.
    The server uses 50% of the machine and in the game are lag.
    Plugins on my server:
    Check this screenshot!
    Check this screenshot!
    All plugins have newest version.

Any ideas how to fix it ?

Sorry for my English ;(

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What exactly is laggy? Often enough, it's actually the client lagging, not the server.

3. All players on the server have lag.
    Back players, have delays.
    I noticed that they appear with increasing structures. If there are a lot of start up delay.

4. Hey,

Try to disable AutoClean. I can't use this on my 3 servers as it makes rubberbanding.

Also post your "serverstatus" from console and posting startup script may help to identify problem.

Also running server on Vps is not good idea.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2016
  5. It's a bad idea to have owrong seeds on 50X. Excessive amounts of owrongs growing cause a lot of lag. I learned this the hard way XD. However you need to put the multiplier back to 1X and edit the drops individually if you don't want literally everything 50X.

6. Owrong always is x1 :)

7. Just making sure ;) This is something I've seen many overlook.

8. I recommend you to lower your lootconfig instead of 50 drop it to 3 or 5.
    5 is the max what the client can offer at the moment what I'm getting towards me I've also x3 on my server with the high'st cpu and no one is lagging.
    If you've lower the loot of your client/server and people are still lagging then its they internet or settings from the game

9. ^ ^ This as well. 10X should be okay unless your server is full all the time. 5X for full
    [DOUBLEPOST=1474903026][/DOUBLEPOST]or lower build limits for structures.