1. since the last forced update we have been experiencing some really strange lag spikes on the server. not everyone seems to get effected but alot are at the same time. people are also getting kicked a lot from violations. before the forced update there was never a problem. the server load is fine the cpu/memory is still really low and still well under the entity threshold. iv done a traceroute/mtr and that has also come back fine. server.fps says 200+ on fps i really have no idea what could be causing this but its loosing me lots of people( we had 90 online last week this week down to 30) the strangest part is tho that its not effecting everyone. perhaps its a plugin? any help appreciated

2. please anyone?

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

All I can suggest would be to rule out possible variables. The first step would be to remove plugins and see if that helps.

4. Same issue, Before the update of thursday i had no issues, could this be the poirly server optimization from rust it self??

5. idk but iv tried restarting the server and now it wont start up again either RIP