1. Anyone know why when I try to kick a player I get this message on the console ?; (Must be execute on the server) ,
    It is the only command that I do not execute the other if they work.....

and other question can ban someone ? I do not see the command to ban the wiki Hurtworld .

Thank you

2. Use OXIDE for console - Just write kick ID "reason"
    in \oxide\data you can found oxide.covalence.playerdata.json. If you open this file you found ID+PLAYER_NAME
    Just copy ID and write into console
    kick ID REASON
    etc.
    kick 76561198066430344 "You hacking!!!"

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There is no banning in the game yet. Kicking can be done as mentioned above or by using a partial ID. You can lookup a player by using the "playerid" command followed by the "kick" command once you have the full or partial ID.

4. Wulf "playerid" show your own Steamid dont work that :-(

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Using "serverstatus" would get you the list of players and IDs then.

6. I can't ban on my server it says that the person is banned but the person is able to rejoin and join constantly please help1

7. Any ideas guys i cannot ban a player with his steam64 ID when i try to kick him through console it just says must be done through console help?!

8. Do you use command like: "rcon ban steamid reason" ?

9. no i use "ban id steamid"

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The command is "ban STEAMIDHERE", not "ban id".

11. Actually it's not working :(.

It says BANNED PLAYER and the players gets d/ced but he can simply rejoin. I just had to ip ban 2 retards QQ

12. yeah i just tried to ban the guy again with

ban "steam64" and it said no player found and i copy and pasted his ID i know its him....

13. Are doing the command via the ingame console? If yes you need to do like this: rcon ban ID REASON

14. oh nice, i'll try that. Thank you!

15. Well, in my sever someone is spamming in the chat some symbols which lag my server. I looked for his id in oxide.covalence.playerdata.json and tried banning him entering ban 76561199416037187 spam, ban 76561199416037187 with no success, the game says player not find. Also i tried kicking him and the same thing happen, any help? i also checked if the information was okey with the playerinformation plugin and yes it was.

16. You can always list the steamids by opening the console and typing
    Code:
    serverstatus
    Did you try
    Code:
    /rcon ban <Steamid> <reason>
    in chat ?

17. No, my server is always full so i can rarely login

18. How can you ban a player?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1450316761][/DOUBLEPOST]or at least kick them kick doesnt work but ban does but after ban you need to kick them
    [DOUBLEPOST=1450318384][/DOUBLEPOST]rcon ban ID REASON works
    I did read ban id reason, that doesnt work

19. F1
    rcon ban steamid

you can get the persons id from the list if you eneter "serverstatus"
    or if they have logged out already then you can find there name by hitting "shift + tab" and clicking on player list and clicking resent games. Then look for there name on the list and check there plrofile