1. As title says, a plugin that kick players if they try to use a non authorize commands(level 0 permission i mean) for them! Like inventory.givebp, inventory.giveid and etc. A plugin with option to warn or not the player trying to use the command, that if he insists he will be kicked. The commands that would trigger this should be add in the config file for the plugin(like the command blocker plugin)

I'm asking this because several players keep trying even if the command does not work.
    Code:
    [Oxide] 6:22 PM [Info] [Logger] [GB] Mimick ran console command: inventory.givebp
    [Oxide] 6:22 PM [Info] [Logger] [GB] Mimick ran console command: inventory.giveid
    [Oxide] 6:22 PM [Info] [Logger] [GB] Mimick ran console command: inventory.giveid
    [Oxide] 6:22 PM [Info] [Logger] [GB] Mimick ran console command: inventory.givebp
    [Oxide] 6:22 PM [Info] [Logger] [GB] Mimick ran console command: inventory.givearm
    [Oxide] 6:22 PM [Info] [Logger] [GB] Mimick ran console command: inventory.givearm
    They spam the log a lot!

Another reason is for plugins that the developer forgot to add auth level for the commands, like the airdrop settings plugin witch is abandoned but i still use it because i like it, but the airdrop.run command in it does not have auth level so players level 0 can use it(you need to disable it in the config file or players are going to destroy your server).

So if we had a plugin like this i could still have manual airdrop enable(without the need to use another plugin) and when level 0 (players) tries to use the command he would get a warning or not(as an option in the config file) and if he insists he gets kicked from the server with message saying why he was kicked.

I know command blocker can stop players from using the command, but he does not kick the player if he insists, or give warnings about the insistence.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2015
  2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Just add a kick the the Command Block plugin. ;)

3. Just change the Logger's config... to log only admins and moderators

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The OP wants to kick too.