1. Hi everybody !

I'm boring to search in forums and other way !

So I asking right here. Sorry for the english.

I see on somes servers. When you drop ore, it's splitt on equal stack. Like the Furnace Splitter do.
    But without the UI of the plugin Furnace Splitter.

So my question is this one : How can I do this ?
    Splitt ore, meats, becan and what ever I want in oven or camp fire with auto stack without UI ?

Thank you for your time !
    Good day !

Katenn

2. The one you're looking for is a paid plugin FurnaceSorter
    Has 1 small UI button for turning on/ off but that's all. I'm not sure there are any others besides that and the Furnace Splitter for Rust | Oxide

3. Thank you for your answer !

Where I can find a paid plugin like this ?

Edit : Ok just find it, on google, for 9.99$.
    It's pretty little too much for my creditcard I guess ^^

No way to find another plugin do that ? or FurnaceSplitter with modification ?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2017
  4. Sorry I cant help you my posts keep being removed. If I explain why, this will also be removed so good luck with your search :p I'm sure you'll find something out there.

5. use PM instead ?^^

6. Yea I was going to, kinda pisses you off being silenced like that but I can definitely understand the circumstances behind it all. You wouldn't see advertisements for Tesco inside of Sainsburys now would you :p

7. I might feel bad for sure, and i can understand that, but since Oxidemod is an open framework and the idea behind is to provide everyone access to the plugins, it's needed to keep any dicscussion about paid plugins and or direct plugin advertisements about paid plugins out of the forums.
    That did lead in the past and does still lead from time to time into trouble between those being satisfied and those not having the money or being/willing able to spent that money on these.

Any developer who is providing paid plugins, is for sure thankful about some indirect ads by customers, but telling short names of these plugins should be still enough. Any further informations, like direct links or deeper discussions about pro's and con's are more contraproductive than it does help, for each site of the whole thing :)

So don't feel bad about some of your content being removed here, it was done to keep the peace and harmony alive...

Kind Regards

8. I understood this before you kindly took the time to explain it anyway, but thanks for clearing that up Fuji :) There is sure some bad blood between certain developers, after all Oxide is free to use and is the backbone of these paid plugins. They require Oxide to run and I can understand the backlash this will cause when players feel they are denied access to something all because of money. Either way, I can see both sides of the story. A lot of time and effort is spent creating these plugins why should they be free, for some this is not just a hobby or interest, instead a business. We all have to make that paper right? :p Have a good day sir!

9. I may have found what you was originally looking for :D Try this --> EasyFurnace for Rust | Oxide

10. Wow... Just see what happend on the thread and it's like "John Wick thing's" : "Don't talk about you don't know" xD

I really don't want make a mess in Oxide forum, appologies for that but I really don't know somes plugins are existing for money so !

Thank you for your answer UnicornWeed, going to try this one.

Hi Fuji ! We have long discussion long times ago like 2 years earlier, I hope u r ok :)

Anyway thank you again :)
    Good day !

EDIT : I try the EasyFurnace but it's weird, all going in to the oven. Going to find dev of FurnaceSplitter and ask request ! We will see !

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2017
  11. Let me release a plugin for what you want xD
    Is in approval
    http://oxidemod.org/plugins/itemsplitter.2566/

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2017
  12. Hey sami !

I appreciate but I have this : "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It hasn't been approved yet.

14. Hi Wolf ! Hope you'r ok ! :D
    Thank you for you'r answer !
    Regards,
    Katenn

15. It's approved :)