1. [KFL]ArchAngel

[KFL]ArchAngel Scavenger

The game will never be fun ever again, what everyone really misses is the population of the game. Legacy will never be the same unless Garry would add it to the menu or even create a separate game. So I'm gonna save the trouble and tell everyone to stop playing it, get rid of your addiction and just let it die for once.

2. Ezki

Ezki Master Researcher Plugin Developer

yeah thats what i did i had to sell my acc for me to stop playing , stopped for 6-7months but just had to comeback , just started playing yesterday then they removed it

3. phlex

phlex Naked Wanderer

Rust Legacy is in Steam removed but Servers are working maybe Facepunch allow to make a Homepage with Download for "Rust Legacy Files" as Mod for current Rust.. possible? If you use Rust Legacy Files at current Rust is Rust Legacy vac secured through activated current Rust at Steam.. 1 week ago i get a new cAntiCheat update and before i put it on my Server i test cAntiCheat on my Test Server so i have get a Vac Ban and now i know that vac secure works at Rust Legacy with this method.. or now Servers are too down? Sorry for my english

4. guilherme911ca

guilherme911ca Scavenger

I recorded a video too, how to play, but in Portuguese.

tugamano likes this.
  5. Gute

Gute Wood Hoarder Plugin Developer

@Wulf

The support might end up if the developers had no more assets in the legacy?

6. [KFL]ArchAngel

[KFL]ArchAngel Scavenger

Also did a tutorial

7. tugamano

tugamano Shack Builder Plugin Developer

I always see the same questions and the same answers Oxide doesn't support those type of servers. . . I think we all know this will happen with all games one day or another, which I remember Oxide and his team did a good job with this game, if they will stop support rust legacy because they should have their reasons, I just have to thank all the oxide team and also would like to know for when the end of the support of rust legacy??

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin Community Admin Oxide Developer

The problem with Rust Legacy is that it is an older version for a game we still support, but the majority are using versions we do not support and those servers do not update when we put out updates most of the time. This causes unnecessary support load for us as well as the constant repeat of the same answers when they try to install it on a setup that isn't supported.

tugamano likes this.
  9. My Name is Jeff

My Name is Jeff Wood Hoarder

Yes, I am going to remove our Steam server at the end of the month because it is just no where near worth the money it is completely dead. We are doing cracked now and we are sharing a Dedicated Machine and it got to 40 players at one stage. But it is usually around 10.

Kind regards, Mr Bean