1. Virnex

Virnex Scavenger

what about my Door Share.?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin Community Admin Oxide Developer

Start with the ones I mentioned, delete your logs, and restart your server so you can get fresh logs.

3. Virnex

Virnex Scavenger

But my server rolls back like super bad every time i restart it

4. Wulf

Make sure to save before shutting it down.

5. Virnex

Virnex Scavenger

ok i restarted it and its plugins didnt fix.

6. Wulf

New log please?

7. Virnex

Virnex Scavenger

ok here they are

8. Wulf

That's still showing the same errors, make sure you got the fixed versions of plugins from their threads, else remove them. Those plugins need to be fixed before we can fix any others you are having issues with.

9. Virnex

Virnex Scavenger

i deleted the Config Files and the Plugin files? then redownloaded them

10. GamestaR

GamestaR Naked Wanderer

this is my problem can someone help me? this is what i get when i try to oxide.load file name
    [Oxide] 7:07 PM [Error] Failed to load plugin 'lootdspawnlist' (no source found)

11. Wulf

Plugins are loaded automatically. You also typoed the plugin name, the command is case-sensitive too.

12. GamestaR

GamestaR Naked Wanderer

thanks you for replying...
    this is what i get for another plugin
    [Oxide] 7:12 PM [Warning] Ignored obsolete game extension reference 'Oxide.Ext.RustLegacy' in plugin 'LootSpawnLists'
    [Oxide] 7:12 PM [Error] Assembly referenced by LootSpawnLists plugin does not exist: Facepunch.ID.dll
    [Oxide] 7:12 PM [Error] Assembly referenced by LootSpawnLists plugin does not exist: Facepunch.MeshBatch.dll
    [Oxide] 7:12 PM [Error] Assembly referenced by LootSpawnLists plugin does not exist: Google.ProtocolBuffers.dll
    [Oxide] 7:12 PM [Debug] EnqueueCompilation called for an empty compilation

13. Wulf

Sounds like you're trying to use a plugin on a server that it's not meant for. Which game are you trying to install plugins for?

14. GamestaR

GamestaR Naked Wanderer

this is rust legacy. Ive been getting the plugin from Rust Legacy..

15. Wulf

Are you sure you are using the latest version of Rust Legacy? Those DLLs should be there that it is saying are missing.

16. GamestaR

GamestaR Naked Wanderer

i dont know what to do, i updated my server because it required it, and im pretty sure i reinstalled oxide as well
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 22, 2016 ---
    just checked I did reinstall oxide after update
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 22, 2016 ---
    So I think i loaded the JoinLeaveMessages properly.
    But when someone joins this shows up
    Code (Text):
    Oxide] 7:28 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerConnected' on plugin 'JoinLeaveMessages v1.0.4'
    File: JoinLeaveMessages.lua Line: 27 invalid arguments to method call:
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Plugins.LuaPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    138.34.21.2:62432/76561198026637470/Rock Murdoch joined [windows/76561198026637470]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2016
  17. Virnex

Virnex Scavenger

hey Wulf or someone... i wiped my server and autoadmin messed up... heres my log.. could you pls tell me all the messed up commands and how i could fix that? Id Appreciate it

18. Wulf

• Unload autoadmin and delete its data file under oxide/data, and remove the duplicate copies of the plugin.
    • Delete or update AntiGlitch, you're using an old version.
    • Delete your Antiflyfall config, it is corrupt.
    • Remove (#) from all plugin names.

19. Virnex

Virnex Scavenger

perm remove antiflyfall??
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 30, 2016 ---
    okay all my plugins work except Share... i have RustDB, Share Database, and DoorShare.. any idea?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 30, 2016 ---
    [Oxide] 12:49 AM [Error] DoorShare plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 12:49 AM [Error] DoorShare.cs(8,13): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `RustLegacy' does not exist in the namespace `Oxide'. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    This is the message i get in RCON
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 31, 2016, Original Post Date: Jan 30, 2016 ---
    my share wont work..? any idea why? ive done everything yall have asked but it still just wont work... here's my logs..

20. Wulf

Check the DoorShare plugin's support thread for a fixed version. According to your logs though, you still have the errors from before, which I mentioned how you can fix those in my previous reply to you.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 31, 2016 ---
    That's a plugin-specific error, please post it in the plugin's support thread.