1. Virnex

Virnex Scavenger

ok well do you know what im missing..? because my old server i had worked perfect and i just put all the configs, server data, and plugins into seperate folders and i just put them all back in but none of the lua files are working?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin Community Admin Oxide Developer

You're missing lua52 DLLs according to the log. They should be located under rust_server_Data/Managed/x86 and x64.

3. Virnex

Virnex Scavenger

how do i get that....?

4. Wulf

It's included with every Oxide build.

5. Virnex

Virnex Scavenger

im running with gameservers so i downloaded the latest oxide 2 version when i reinstalled oxide 2..? did i delete something i wasnt suppose to?

6. Wulf

I'd recommend trying to re-install, otherwise contact your host to make sure all of the files are being installed.

7. Virnex

Virnex Scavenger

i re-installed the server, put plugins in, and configs. and it still doesnt want to work. none of the lua files
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 13, 2016 ---
    yeah idk, like /plugins /promote and /admin wont work. and ive even deleted and re added them and logged into rcon
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 13, 2016 ---
    ok ive checked and i have lua52 dll's but now whats messed up?

8. Wulf

If all of the files are there, then I'd recommend contacting your host to make sure Visual++ is installed. Normally this isn't needed as Oxide includes what is needed, but there aren't any other reasons why it wouldn't be loading those files.

9. Virnex

Virnex Scavenger

is there anything stopping them from working..? cause it just says "Unknown Command admin"

10. Wulf

The Lua extension isn't loaded due to the lua52 error, so the plugins won't load.

11. Virnex

Virnex Scavenger

any help..? i got my server working well, but my airdrops are like every 5 mins... how do i change that?

12. Wulf

I'd recommend contacting your host as previously suggested. There isn't anything on our end that can fix it.

13. Virnex

Virnex Scavenger

welp. neither can they dude. they said "Are you aware of any plugins that you've added that may impact airdrop interval times?" thats all they said.. is there not a plugin where i can change it to every hour?

14. Wulf

That doesn't really have anything to do with the error, so not sure what else to do. The error happens when either a dependency is missing, or is inaccessible on the server itself.

15. Virnex

Virnex Scavenger

what about Door Share? i Have Share Database, RustDB, and Friends Database, and Share... all installed... Door Share still doesnt work

16. Wulf

Could you upload your latest oxide/logs from after you used those?

17. Virnex

Virnex Scavenger

it says its too large lol

18. Wulf

How big is the file?

19. Virnex

Virnex Scavenger

heres my latest one

20. Wulf

Get the fixed version of R-AntiGlitch from its support thread, remove Announcer or delete the config and let it recreate, and that should fix most of the current errors int hat log.