1. Lachie 2

Lachie 2 Naked Wanderer

How do I go about uploading plugins with the extension .cs or .py. I've used all legacy plugins from this website, and this tutorial says its lua files. I have tried uploading .cs files in the plugins folder and nothing works besides Oxmin.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin Community Admin Oxide Developer

Oxmin is an Oxide 1.18 only plugin; .cs, .py, and .js plugins are only supported on Oxide 2.0. They are installed the same way, you just need the correct version of Oxide installed.

3. Progster1807

Progster1807 Naked Wanderer

Hey I guess im a retard but I have been following all the steps and everything is working fine without the last step..
    step 6! I dont understand what to do! could someone please explain very simpel for me to what to do? What should I edit? a command inside the file or what? Thanks :D

Last edited: Jul 10, 2015
  4. PaiN

PaiN Shotgun Ace Plugin Developer

Some plugins have configurations. After you put the plugins to the oxide/plugins folder they will load automatically if your server is running. These configurations are ONLY for the plugins, you can edit them(Messages, Prices, Settings).

5. qmars.emad

qmars.emad Naked Wanderer

hi how i can install oxide 2.0? i idownload it but i cant work with it . i can't install plugin .cs when start server give me error

6. Wulf

Download, extract, overwrite; the same as with Oxide 1.18. Without seeing the errors, we can't really help you either.

7. Slime Slayer

Slime Slayer Naked Wanderer

I want to run Decay Control to disable the decay on my private single player server run from my computer. When I place the decay.lua file into my plugins folder, and then return and restart the server, it says in red text: "[Error] Failed to load plugin decay. (Exception: Plugin is missing version.)" I tried to manually load the file through the console, and I made sure it was the most recent version for the download. Everything should have been fine but it said that. Any advice?

8. Wulf

You can't use Oxide 1.18 plugins on an Oxide 2.0 server.

9. Slime Slayer

Do you think I should change to the oxide 1.18 for my server to run the plugin? Would it be more worth it to forget the plugin and run 2.0?

10. Wulf

Oxide 1.18 isn't supported anymore, so I can't really recommend it.

11. Slime Slayer

So i'm toast and theres no way for me to disable Decay? :( Do you know any other ways I can disable it or slow it down way down?

12. Wulf

I don't know of any updated plugins to handle it, sorry.

13. Leonelli

Leonelli Naked Wanderer

how can i use reign of king plugins on my server i rent it through Blue Fang Salutions

14. Wulf

You posted this in the wrong thread, as this thread is for Rust Legacy, but the same methods apply. Download the plugins for Reign of Kings, and put them in Saves/oxide/plugins, that's it.

15. Virnex

Virnex Scavenger

Ok so i cant contact my host because they reply way to slow, but this is what i have done
    1. full wipe/reinstalled server
    2.downloaded oxide 2.0
    3.installed plugins i wanted
    4.restarted server
    and none of the plugins will work, only a few.. it seems like the .lua files are the only ones that seem to be not working, any help?

16. Wulf

Check your oxide/logs for errors, and please provide them here using the 'Upload a File' button.

17. Virnex

Virnex Scavenger

ok i have all my plugins working correctly, except for 2... "DeathMessages" and "PlayerList" is there something wrong with those atm? or what?

18. Wulf

Please check my previous reply.

19. Virnex

Virnex Scavenger

this is all that was in my logs

20. Wulf

You have multiple copies of each plugin, with filenames changed. Delete all the plugins with (#) in them, and only keep the original filename.