1. Just wanted to know info on basic setup/running oxide plugins. Couldn't find any threads or posts on it, I ran oxide cmd bat looks good says its up but not shure how to see plugins list or activating or changing plugin settings (like with KITS) I'll check youtube (as I do for most life issues) see if i can get little help.
    thanks again for the great work! Im shure noobs hosting his/her own server would be grateful for a easy guide to basic settings config. with commands and changing font color etc.
    Best Regards-
    P.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1454842487][/DOUBLEPOST]I did find this soon after.....thank you! Also is this where I copy downloaded plugins also? ROK_data/plugins ?

1. Stop your Reign of Kings server via your server host's control panel.
    2. Verify your server is updated by running SteamCMD via your server host's control panel.
    3. Download Oxide for Reign of Kings release build zip at Oxide for Reign of Kings | Oxide.
    4. Extract the zip to a folder and open that folder. You should see numerous files (Ex. CSharpCompiler.exe) and a folder (ROK_Data).
    5. Open your FTP client and enter the FTP details provided to your by your server host.
    6. Browse to your server's root/main directory, where ROK.exe is located.
    7. Copy ALL of the files from the extract Oxide zip to the root/main directory, where ROK.exe is located.
    8. Start your server, and done!

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Plugins go under Saves/oxide/plugins.

3. i cant upload two of the files the .exe and the .bat

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd need to contact your host then.

5. Hello,

There is no "oxide" folder under Saves. I created the path myself, however the plugins don't work.

There is a plugins folder in ROK_Data however, should I place the plugins there?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, that is not the correct location. The correct location is what I mentioned previously, which will be created automatically by Oxide once it has run at least once successfully. If the folders are not there, it means the server has never been started with Oxide actually installed. Make sure you are installing Oxide after any and all updates as it is a mod.

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What do you see when the server starts? Are you getting any errors in your logs?

8. Attached Files:

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I don't see any issues there. I'd recommend checking to make sure it is actually installed by using the /oxide.version chat command in-game. Make sure you aren't doing any updates after installing Oxide.

10. Ok so i got the server to start now with the files in it and now at the bottom of the logs its saying "[160415-160725] Pool 0 was garbaged but not through a pool." Here are my logs can anybody tell me what i'm doing wrong i'm following the exact steps from above.

Attached Files:

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Is the server working fine? Most of the stuff in that log can be ignored.

12. Ya it works fine but when I get ingame an type oxide.version it just says invalid command.

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That means Oxide isn't installed. Make sure you are installing it after all and any updates as it is a mod.

14. I'm using the one that you posted yesterday for reign of kings

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Okay, but make sure you are installing it after any server updates, and make sure you don't have a script or something that is removing it with update checking. The message you are getting means Oxide isn't installed.

16. Is there a video or anything to go by?

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I don't know of any videos off-hand, but the steps are pretty much the same between each game we support.

18. I followed the steps 3 times already an still nothing

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If the steps are not working, then it is likely your setup has some sort of updating happening after Oxide is installed, else not all files are being replaced when you install Oxide. If you are installing Oxide yourself, make sure you have full server access, otherwise not all files may get replaced. If uploading via FTP, it will tell you if any files failed to upload due to permission issues.