InfoPanel

Moved

Total Downloads: 55,750 - First Release: Sep 25, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 13, 2018

5/5, 160 likes
  1. Hello someone posted a config .json file for infopanel and i dont know how to use the json file with the cs file.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

.json files are config files for plugins; they go under oxide/config.

3. Thankyou so much!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1483504801][/DOUBLEPOST]do i need to reload the plugin for it to take effect?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1483504994][/DOUBLEPOST]Nevermind i figured it out!

4. I can't disable the image of the compass, when I put available on false the image is still there.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2017
  5. I fixed this issue myself up here by adding a blank image.

Now I have something else, it says 1/1 instead of 1/100

Screenshot

When I make the font smaller it says 1/100, like ALOT smaller, from 14 to 8.

Is it possible to get the full 1/100 with this font size?

Code:
        "OPlayers": {
          "AnchorX": "Left",
          "AnchorY": "Bottom",
          "Autoload": true,
          "Available": true,
          "BackgroundColor": "0 0 0 0",
          "Dock": "BottomLeftDock",
          "FadeOut": 0.0,
          "Height": 0.95,
          "Image": {
            "Height": 0.8,
            "Margin": "0 0.05 0.1 0.05",
            "Order": 1,
            "Url": "*********",
            "Width": 0.5
          },
          "Margin": "0 0 0 0.1",
          "Order": 2,
          "Text": {
            "Align": "MiddleCenter",
            "Content": "No Content",
            "FadeIn": 0.0,
            "FadeOut": 0.0,
            "FontColor": "1 1 1 1",
            "FontSize": 14,
            "Height": 1.0,
            "Margin": "0 0 0 0.005",
            "Order": 2,
            "Width": 0.63
          },
          "Width": 0.17
        },

6. This is easily the best plug-in of it's sort...just a couple questions:

1. Every couple pages in this support forum, someone asks about making it work with the ServerRewards plug-in, and I've seen it working on a couple servers, but nowhere do I see where anyone explains how? One chap mentioned something about creating your own custom panel, but that seems a bit daunting, especially when others have already invented that wheel, so to speak. Anyone know how to go about this?

2. In the attached screen grab, you can see how the '$' symbol is below the level of the '0.00' that it should be aligned with; I've messed with all the setting in the .json file I can see that would make sense to try, and still no change. Can anyone point me to the correct setting to center the positioning of the symbol with the associated text?

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Attached Files:

7. how to get rid of the name leeeeroy jenkins!! everytime i delete it or change it to something else the whole info panel disappears!

8. That is actually an easy one to fix. just replace the text in the same line to something else, I have "type /help for any info" and for the line above I have just changed it to "Beware ! DO NOT feed the Bears", just remember to check what you do with json.validator, just make sure you dont add any comma's where there were none in the first place or leave any out that were there, AND dont forget to save it :)

Just came on to say what a great plugin, i have managed to add everything (and take away) i want to show, got the Rads to show "green" when off by changing the "inactive" colour to the same as the airdrops "active" one. might play around with it and see if i can move it(left box) a tiny bit to the (top) right , but very happy with it.
    Thanks again

That will teach me to speak too soon :)
    Tested rad icon with rustadmin to disable rads = changes the colour (on and off) BUT if the installed "monument radiation" switches it off = icon does not change :(
    anyone got an answer for this ? still love the plugin

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2017
  9. Broken with todays patch

10. Works here

11. same here except for radiation icon (which i hope someone has a fix for,

*everything is working great, got the update for Monument Radiation and had forgotten that there was an "infoPanel" option there, all running good now, great plugin

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2017
  12. How i can put the messages on the top middle the screen?

13. Is there a way to make infopanel so it fits on every reselution, it seems fixed for me now.

14. I have a question, I've moved the compass to the top middle of the screen and I'm currently trying to give it a colour with RGB. 255 255 0 works, this is yellow. When I touch the last number (The zero from 255 255 0) It becomes white. The last number can't be used together with the first sections of numbers and second or both. I'm trying to use this one: 38 180 99 (#26B463 in HEX). But it comes up as white. Does anyone know how I can fix it so I can use the last section of numbers? 255 255 >***<

I hope that I can find a solution to my problem to help others that are experiencing the same problem right now or in the future.

15. Hi, when are the updates? Really need this plugin.

16. what do i need to change to hide the info when i bring up the tap menu

17. How do i setup info panel to display players server reward points balance?

18. hey bro, can i ask u a question? im looking for a plugin for help the new players. i saw the HELP icon on your screen and i want to know what it is ,pls!!!!

19. hi ı try with json file and ı make finaly you need to change margin setting up to the json file ı will add pic for help now you can put anywhere ı added balance to :)

Attached Files: